danny gonzalez

danny gonzalez was a well known commentary youtuber with a dark secret. he was a sleep paralysis demon with the ability to enter people's dreams and manipulate their subconscious with cryptic messages like "follow the cat."

his goal was to steal the fame of those more popular than him, especially stars like ned flames.

many people had seen him in their dreams. usually he would be tormenting his victims in their dreams and only stopping if they subscribed to his youtube channel. some even said that they were having hallucinations of danny during the day.

despite his questionable way of gaining subscribers, he had a loyal, cult-like following called greg that would do anything he asked without hesitation.

finally done filming another video, danny thought. he sat down on his orange couch, cracked open a fresh can of limoncello lacroix, and opened tiktok.

the app opened to a video of ned flames.
who's this guy? he looks like a total dweeb. danny thought. he went to ned's profile to see how many followers he had. 10 million?? danny was filled with rage and jealousy at the thought of some nobody like fox szn having more followers than him.

he knew he had to do something about this right away. he quickly devised a plan to sabotage ned flames' career. he immediately started writing the script for a video that would surely have fox szn bullied off the internet.