confessions

after freeing danny from the basement, you went straight to ned's house. you knocked on the front door, hoping he was home.

"ned!" you shouted.

ned opened the door, looking concerned. "Y/N? whats wrong? are you okay?" he said.

"i found him. i found danny." you said, finally realizing how exhausted you were as the adrenaline from earlier was wearing off.

"what do you mean?" ned said, still confused.

"i'll explain everything."

sitting on ned's couch, you started to explain everything that happened. ned took a moment to process all the information you just gave him.

"so danny... wasnt danny at all? and it was actually a plastic christmas decoration pretending to be him?" ned asked in disbelief.

"it's true! its all true, please believe me!" you said, hoping ned wouldn't think you're crazy.

"no, no, Y/N, i believe you! it's just a lot to take in." ned said reassuringly. "so, what happened to the nutcracker guy? did he die?"

"i think i killed him with the Tac Bat... oops!" you said sheepishly.

"that explains why i felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders earlier. i'll bet his powers went away when you killed him." ned said.

"thank you, Y/N. it means a lot that you would do all this for me..." ned looked into your eyes. "i love you, Y/N."

"ned... i love you too." you said.

he leaned down and closed the distance between you. as your lips met, you could feel sparks fly. ned pulled back slightly. "i've wanted to do this for a long time, Y/N." he said, before deepening the kiss.