chapter 12 A deep connection

THIRD PERSON'S POV;

"Oh my gosh why am i so nervous?" June thought in her mind.  She had just  came out of the shower. Her whole body wet. She chased out her brother out of the room as she needed to change. She stared at herself in the mirror and she removed the towel from her body. She looked at her naked self and her hands itched to touch herself and think of enzo doing that to her. Her insecurities washed over as she looked down to see she was a bit dark yet fair skin and she red and pink on the inside. That was her insecurity alot.

Shaking her head she dried herself with the towel and took some body lotion and applied it all over her body, not leaving anywhere. She wanted to smell good because she always gets compliments that she smells bad. She walked to her almirah (cupboard) and took out a white cotton bra and matching white cotton panty and wore it on. She debated on what to wear. After three mintues she finally pulled out a deep pink kurti and paired it with white coloured leggings.

She started to do a little make-up. Her eye-shadow was light pink and her blush was in pink and her lip glossy pink. She put on a little kajal and mascara. She smiled abd started to comb her hair. After taking out her knots. She brushed her hair and put it in a small puff and braided it in a fishtail braid leaving a few strands of her bangs out. She blushed to herself and put on silver earrings a small silver necklace and her white watch.

She took out her favourite perfume and sprayed it all over herself. She immediately rushed off and took out a bag where she packed three sets of clothes four sets of underwears. She put all the other necessary stuff in the bag and zipped it. She was hungry but ignored it. She took out her phone from charging and gave a missed call to enzo and decided to message him.

JUNE - Hey enzo. I'm ready. I just wanted to know when you are coming. Or am i too early.

She sat down and took out a silver nail polish. She started to apply on her toenails. There was a knock on the door which interrupted her. "The door is open" she said and went back to painting her nails. "Oh june where are you going?" Asked her mother as she walked inside. June bit her lip and looked up at her mother. "I'm going to stay with jaxon. I'm going to his house" replied june. "Oh is that why you are dressing up like this!" Mocked her mother.

June ignored her mother. She didn't want any arguments now. She wanted to be happy with enzo. Everything was silent until the doorbell rang which made june feel butterflies interrupt her tummy. She blushed and looked down. Her mother got up from the bed and walked to the hallroom. She opened the door expecting her husband, but it was jaxon.

"Good evening aunty" greeted jaxon as he spotted june's mother not june. His eyes searched for her, eager to see her. "Come in son" said June's mother. Jaxon nodded and walked inside taking a seat on the couch. His eyes were eager for june. "Aunty where is june?" Asked jaxon. Her mother made a different face when she saw the want in his eyes to see june. "She is in the bedroom son. She will get ready and come. Why is there something important?" Said her mother

"Well i wanted to see her before i leave" jaxon answered. "Where are you going?" Her mother asked "aunty i have some business to take care of in italy and my presence is important there. So i'll be gone" jaxon said. "Oh too much of pressure no son?" Said her mother while rubbing her temples. Jaxon chuckled "well it's business no aunty so all this happens" he replied. Just then he felt someone's presence.

June came out to the hallroom with her bag. She smiled at jaxon to which he grinned back at her. "Hi tesoro" said jaxon standing up "hey" she smiled at him. "Ok then shall we leave?" He asked her while grabbing the bag from her hand "yes" june replied. June turned to her mother "i'll be staying over at jaxon's house. Ok?" She told her mother. Her mother just nodded her head. "Ok wait i'll wear my sandals and come" said june running away to the bedroom.