second date

Ian, Mickey, Travis, jasmine and Tilly all decided to have a group meetup, it was pretty much a date between Ian Mickey and Travis with jasmine and Tilly 3rd and 4th wheeling. Laughter filled the air and stories flowed freely, Ian, Mickey, Travis, Jasmine, and Tilly found themselves immersed in the joy of each other’s company. The restaurant buzzed with the sound of their laughter, creating an atmosphere of warmth and humour. Jasmine,looked on with amusement, couldn’t help but marvel at the easy rapport between her two exes. “I must have a type,” she remarked with a playful grin, her words met with laughter. “You two get along so well, it’s almost uncanny.” Ian and Mickeys laughter mingling with Jasmine’s. “I guess we do have that in common,” Ian replied with a grin. “But hey, it works for us.” Tilly, who had been quietly observing the exchange with a smile, chimed in  “You know, I always thought you two were a package deal,” she joked, her words drawing chuckles from the group. “But I have to say, it’s nice to see you branching out.” She said to Ian and mickey. Her words brought a smile to everyone’s faces, a reminder of Tilly’s humor and warmth. In that moment, Ian, Mickey, Travis, Jasmine, and Tilly found themselves united by a shared sense of gratitude and appreciation for the laughter and love they shared. As the evening drew to a close, they exchanged hugs and well-wishes, each one filled with a sense of contentment and joy. Walking away from the restaurant, Ian and Mickey felt a renewed sense of gratitude for the friends who had become like family to them.