Feel better.🍬📌(?)

[IDENTITY Radiant_Day walked into [IDENTITY] Benevolent_Day's bakery and was greeted with the sight of an excessively long line, Radiant_Day appeared to not be in such high spirits as usual, his expression was one of tiredness and annoyance as he waited an hour in line just to get his coffee, he walked up to Benevolent_Day and asked for a cup of coffee, Benevolent_Day seemed to notice his rather unusual frown and then decided to ask. "Dear, what is the reason for your tiredness? Are you simply not feeling well or is it much more than that? I'm here if you wish to talk." Radiant_Day didn't smile whatsoever, which was quite unusual for the rather outgoing musician but he did seem to feel grateful for Benevolent_Day, he then soon spoke in a tired tone as if he was trying his best not to seem upset yet he couldn't keep up the act of happiness for much longer than he needed to. "It's nothing much. I've just been a bit exhausted today you know? I appreciate you worrying for me but I think a cup of coffee will be enough." Benevolent_Day knew there was more going on than Radiant_Day was letting on though he agreed to not question his unusual behavior for now and just decided to bring the Musician a cup of coffee, the Doctor smiled at him, he wanted Radiant_Day to feel better as he spoke in a pleasant tone "I hope you feel better soon alright, I think you could take the day off if you're not feeling too well."

[UPDATE NOTE: I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE THIS STORY TOO MUCH AND I'M SORRY IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH IVE BEEN HAVING WRITERS STROKE AND CAN'T COME UP WITH THAT GOOD OF STORIES BUT I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD!!]