"Your pink panties are very cute. I didnt know that was your type, Miss Lozero. You look so fierce...but it seems you're not all that fierce from the 'inside'."

I try to stop my face from becoming red like a ripe tomato and hold back from hiding my head in a hole like an ostrich. You are only embarrassed if the other person thinks you're embarrassed. Can't give him the satisfaction of teasing me!

I lean in closer to his face, so close that our noses are touching together, my arms still wrapped around his neck and whisper softly, "do you like it? I wore it especially for you." I finish with a wink and watch fascinatedly as his ears go red.

I win! Heheheheheheheh

I give him a quick smooch on his cheek before jumping down from his arms. His flustured look is so cute!

"Let's go! I am dying of hunger. Race you to the shop," i say before running full speed towards the noodle shop close by. I wanted the villain sama to be more extroverted. And less lunatic.

He matches his steps with mine as we reach the restaurant. I order two bowls of noodles for us.

We sit and stare at each other while waiting, as the restaurant uncle is busy making the food. "Did you bring money with you?" I ask him with my eyebrows raised.

He shakes his head, his hair fluttering around him. What in the studio Ghibli is this beauty?

"Oh," i reply, my eyes transfixed on his entire form.

I shake my head a little as if that would help clear my brain of whatever drunken stupor his beauty got me stuck in. Then i take out my phone and call the original Faye's father in front of the villain sama and say in my most coquettish voice, "Daddy! Yes it's me. Have you eaten yet?...No? That's good then. How about you come eat with me? Yes, I'll send you the adress. Come soon!"

This villain sama has been acting too weirdly. Why is he accepting everything so calmly? In normal novels, dont the original characters question the sudden personality change of the transmigrated person? Then why is he simply putting all his trust in me? He doesn't even talk much...and when he does...he seems so much like that man...

The food and the original's father arrive one after the other. I let him take a seat across us while i sit besides Wilde.

I smile widely, ahh finally get to experience the daughter pampering father, if I don't make use of this opportunity properly, even God will descend down to punish me ah!

"Daddy, this is my friend Wilde. You wouldn't believe what happened today," i say gobbling the noodles, taking notice of but not paying attention to the weird gaze Mr. Lozero was casting upon Wilde. It's was pretty obvious that everyone knew of the legendary illegitimate child of Timewell family. It's not that illegitimate children are unusual in rich families but most families would keep them far away from their future inheritor. But obviously the head of Timewell family was 'unique'. It could be said there was reason they were the biggest industrialist in the country.

"Today, i happened to sit beside Wilde during lunch hour, and then Caden came to invite me over to sit at his table, but as i was already eating so i refused," i say looking at the original's father who was looking confused as to where this is going., but still listening very carefully to his precious daughter without interrupting, even nodding occasionally. I GIVE THIS MAN 10/10 FOR BEING GOOD DAD.

"But Caden got angry and his friends and he ganged up on me," i say with a fearful voice, when i see Wilde trying to hide is smile behind his chopsticks, so i give him a kick under the under before continuing pitifully, "he threw this good tray at me Daddy! But it was lucky Wilde saved me otherwise i could have been hurt badly. I-"

I am cut off by Mr. Lozero standing up suddenly with furious eyes, "he did what?! I have to talk to Benedict. How could his son treat my daughter like this!" Benedict was the name of the two timer father of Caden and Wilde.

I quickly stand-up and go to his side before he does un-needed things. I obviously didn't bring him here to complain about that weirdo male lead. Obviously it's good if his true image is revealed in front of everyone, but the main purpose is to improve the image of the villain sama in front of everyone, starting with small things.

"Don't worry Daddy! Your daughter is no weakling so i took my revenge right then and there. And you and uncle Benedict are old friends, so it wouldn't look good for you to interfere in a children's fight, right? But i thought i should treat Wilde for saving me from getting hurt badly. Did i do well Daddy?" I look up at him, asking for praise. PRAISE ME AH! PRAISE ME TO HIGH HEAVENS!

The original's father chuckles loudly before patting my head, "my daughter seems to have grown up so much. I'll do as you said."

Then looking at the villain sama he says meaninfully, "you've helped my daughter today. We the Lozeros don't forget to reciprocate rightly towards benevolence" and then with a pause, "or maliciousness."