Twenty Five

A/N: hey loves, finally another chapter. I noticed there's been more readers lately so do a gal a favour and vote and comment please. I don't y'all know how much comments and interacting with readers inspires me to continue writing! :)

Shame

Yong took a breath as he slumped down into his office chair, closing his eyes as he rubbed his temples. This bitch wasn't worth all this. His eyes shot open, a foreign feeling of guilt gnawed at his chest. What was he feeling bad for exactly? For what had just happened or for calling her a bitch? He couldn't discern between the two. He sighed again, Noah was right, Ezra was getting hurt. His actions back there, although slightly unnecessary, were calculated. He wanted to see what Noah was talking about and that was the only way he felt he could do so in the moment. And honestly, it worked, he got to see what Noah was talking about and  Ezra was reminded of her precarious situation. 

There were indeed bruises all over her chest, he frowned, rubbing his chin as he fell deep into thought. It's not like he could just walk up to her and ask, well, actually he could. But his pride and self-image would not let him. Besides, he needed Ezra to be scared of him, the girl already thought she was alive cause he felt bad for her, he couldn't further that notion by showing concern. 

"Yong," He looked up tiredly to see Hannah standing in front of him, she was wearing a short silk nightie, Yong wondered if that's all she ever wore, and had her hair loose in waves tussling past her shoulders. 

"Not tonight Hannah, I've got a lot on my mind." He dismissed; she said nothing, letting out a small smile as she walked around the table, finger tracing the ledge before she dropped to her knees in front of Yong's seated position. 

"Let me help you destress." She whispered softly as her gentle hands unzipped his pants and reached into them to hold him. Yong let his head fall back and stared at the ceiling, a small groan escaping his lips as he felt her take him whole into her mouth. He closed his eyes and let his mind wander when suddenly, his eyes shot open and he grabbed Hannah's head, pushing her away from him. She wiped her mouth and looked at him in confusion. 

"I need you to do something for me." 

***

Ezra stared out the window, biting her lip as she thought about nothing in particular when she heard a knock on the door. 

"I'm not hungry Rose." She called, getting of the windowsill to fall back on the bed with her eyes closed. She felt the bed dip next to her and her eyes shot open in slight panic, scared it was Jude, or maybe slightly hopeful, but it wasn't. "Oh, it's you." 

"Now, don't be too excited." Hannah said with an eyeroll as she rested her head on her hand while staring down at her. 

"What do you want?" Ezra muttered, staring up at the ceiling, not doing much to acknowledge her presence. 

"Come on, let's go outside." 

"All I do is go outside." Ezra sighed, turning to her side away from Hannah. 

"No, come on, it'll be fun." She begged, getting up to pull on Ezra's hand,  "Let's do some yoga!" She exclaimed, eyes sparkling with excitment. 

***

"How much does it hurt when you get shot?" Tatum asked Hendrix as they walked from their car towards Yong's home. 

"Why are you asking me?" Hendrix scowled and Tatum grinned, putting his arm around his friend. 

"Because you always get shot." He teased, running ahead before Hendrix could get him. The two stopped in their tracks when they noticed Yong's guards crowding around behind a large bush.