008. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒄 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕?

FifteenTaylor Swift 1:17 ————————•—————𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝑨𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Fifteen
Taylor Swift
1:17 ————————•—————
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆
𝑨𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒄 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕?
𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 10 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 8
𝑯𝒊𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈 911

Sam walked into the library finding Dean sitting over an open book the only light coming from the dimly lit lamps on the table "hey, we good?" He asked his brother walking to sit in the chair opposite him, Dean looked up with a bored expression "aces. Yeah, I love the smell of parchment in the morning"

"I mean, how much lore is even left? We've got nothing on the mark" Sam said frustratedly, Dean looked up "right? You'd think these eggheads with all the crap they amassed over the years would have actually collected something important" Dean then caught sight of a whole manuscript "uh, here" he cleared his throat reading off the paper "he-wolf / she-wolf: a study in werewolf transgenderism. 600 pages, volume 1. But uh, not something important like, I don't know — maybe the oldest symbol known to man. That's not worth our time, it's not weird enough" Dean complained rubbing his forehead "well, in other news have you got everything ready for Jovi's birthday?" Sam asked taking Dean's mind away from the mark, he sighed perking up just a little a grin pulling at his lips "yeah, I think so. We just gotta wait till she goes to bed tonight before I get everything ready"

Sam nodded "good, what about a cake?" Dean blinked at Sam with a look that told him everything he needed to know "I was gonna get one today, she would've seen it if I'd gotten it any sooner and you know she likes like 3 different types of cakes so I'm still deciding what to get"

Sam raised a brow cocking his head "why don't you just ask her?"

Dean scoffed "Sam, we do the same routine every year. We act like we've not planned or gotten her anything and then on the day we surprise her with everything, so I can't just go and ask her it'll ruin it!" The man spoke like Sam had just offended every family tradition they'd ever had, even if they didn't celebrate their birthdays Jovi's was always a special one they made sure to put effort into so Dean wouldn't let it get ruined. All he ever wanted was for her to be a kid, give her a childhood he didn't get to have. He'd somewhat succeeded in that but he couldn't keep her away from his life

"okay" Sam said with a entertained smile before he paused "so I take it you haven't gotten her a dog?" Dean stared at him deadpan as if asking if he's joking, Dean did not want a dog. He knew Jovi was desperate for one especially when they met the German shepherd who'd she practically fell in love with when Dean was able to communicate with animals - he'd almost given in to letting her bring him home but with everything going on, it wasn't fair on the dog "I guess she'll have to try again for her 16th" Sam muttered before his phone began to ring cutting their conversation short, he looked at the screen "no way" Dean looked back up at him curiously "Jody, how's it going" Dean sent him a wave "wow, sounds like a blast, uh, Dean says hi...yeah, uh, right, sorry about that...good good, uh, you know, hold on a sec, I'm gonna put you on speaker" Sam then pressed the speaker button laying the phone on the table between the two brothers, Dean leaned forward "hey, Jody. How's Alex holding up?"