018. 𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑪𝒚𝒓𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔

HeroesPeter Gabriel2:12 ———————•—————𝑶𝒉, 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚

Heroes
Peter Gabriel
2:12 ———————•—————
𝑶𝒉, 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔
𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚

𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑪𝒚𝒓𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔
𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 10 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 20
𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕

Castiel had summoned the Winchesters to Tulsa Memorial Hospital, where Claire had been taken. He reached out for backup, feeling somewhat lost without Sam, Dean, or Jovi's guidance. As they arrived, they discovered Cas anxiously pacing outside the hospital doors, his movements only halting when he caught sight of the Impala gliding to a halt before him. The trio stepped out of the car, making their way towards the angel, who greeted them with a heartfelt, "Thanks for coming."

"Yeah, of course" Sam responded with a polite smile, tucking his hands into his jacket pockets. "Cas, look, we're always glad to help, but Claire and I aren't exactly on the best of terms. I mean, should I even be here?" Dean asked the angel, recalling how things had gone the last time they saw Claire; he was sure she was traumatized from the scene she'd witnessed. Cas looked between the three. "I need help from the three of you" Cas then eyed the brothers. "You were both troubled teens, Jovi's a troubled teen. You speak her language."

Jovi blinked, her nose scrunching in offense. "Wow, thanks Cas. Just full of compliments" the girl spoke sarcastically, rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest. Cas didn't seem to understand her sarcasm as he just tilted his head in confusion. Sam sighed. "All right, how is she?"

"Well, I haven't gone in yet. I was waiting for backup"

Dean scoffed mockingly glancing between his daughter, brother and Cas "b-backup? Mmhmm. Three men and two ladies. Let's do this".

Jovi trailed behind Cas as they entered Claire's hospital room. The moment she laid eyes on them, she sat up in alarm. "What are you doing here?" Her deep blue eyes then locked onto the three Winchesters who trailed in after the angel. "And why the hell did you bring him?" Claire spat, glaring at Dean, who threw his arms up in defeat. "Awesome."

"Bit dramatic," Jovi commented, smirking up at her father, who sent her the stink eye that almost made her laugh. "Um, the police found my number in your emergency contact list" Cas told Claire, who was now sitting with a pout on her face and her arms crossed. "Yeah, well... that was a mistake, you can go now" the blonde responded, looking Cas up and down judgmentally. Cas looked at Dean for help, but the man just gestured back to Claire. Cas shifted uncomfortably before clearing his throat. "Claire... why were you at a bar?"