Transferring

Error had just been stargazing with his sons, when the stars and Nightmare's gang showed up fighting. Then, Outertale Sans and Papyrus showed up with Undertale, Underlust, and Underfell Sans and Papyrus, as well as Stretch. They were followed by Geno, Fresh, Reaper, Goth, and Palette. Then, the Staintale Sans appeared. Finally, the cliff began giving way and they all tumbled into the void.

The deities frantically caught the sans and papyrus. They were going to dump them back, but Destiny, Karma, and Void interfered due to the fgod thing. In the end, they chose a new multiverse, in a new omniverse. The omniverse was a Pokemon one.

Blue became a Riolu, Stretch a Sandshrew, Ink a mew, Dream and Nightmare became cosmogs, Dust became a Hisuian Sneasel, Killer became a Pawniard, Horror was a Hisuian Growlith, Cross was a Galarian Zigzagoon, Error became a Mewtwo, Null was a Mudkip, Void was a Torchic, Papyrus was a Scorbunny, Sans was a Rowlet, Red became a Cubone, Edge was a Litten, Outer was a Rockruff, Space was a Castform, Lust was a Feebas, Pink was a Buneary, Fresh was a Solosis, Geno became a Mienfoo, Goth a Noibat, Palette a Espurr, Reaper became a Zekrom, and Stitches a Ralts.

Each of them had strange coloring and some had different typing. Geno, Dust, and Goth got ghost typing besides their normal typing, Error retained his strings, and Palette and Ink got paint powers. The others also had some different typing.

Soon, they were transferred to the new multiverse.

A/N: Next chapter some action should start. I'll try and eventually do some art, but basically they retained their old color schemes.