Special Evolutions

Reaper, Geno, Goth, Stitches, and Palette would stay and guard the camp. Everyone else would go and work on evolving.

The first thing they managed to find was a fire stone, allowing Horror to become a Hisuian Arcanine. After that, Horror and Lust went back to camp to use food to raise Lust's beauty stat. Then, Blue and Pink managed to evolve when bonding with their teammates. Sans evolved in a decidueye, Cross became a obstagoon, Papyrus became Cinderace, Edge became a Incenecroar, and Fresh evolved into a reuniclus. Then, they found a razor claw for Dust and he evolved into sneaseler. Then, Dream became a Solgaleo. After night fell, Nightmare became a Lunala.

"Any sightings of humans?" Asked Error. "I saw a boat in the distance." Said Goth. Error went to keep watch on a cliff over the sea.

'I can't let them get hurt,' thought Error, hands clenched. A twig snapped and he whirled around. "It's just me," said Stitches. "Oh, what are you do here?" He asked. "I figured you could use something to eat," she said and handed him half a sandwich. Error sighed and bit into his sandwich. "Hey, don't worry to much, everyone here is strong." She said. "I know, but I just..." he trailed off. The two sat together eating their sandwiches in silence.