Setting Up Camp

The strange group of Pokemon began stirring awake. "Aaaahhhh!" Screamed Lust, who woke up first. This caused a chain reaction of screaming. "Who are you?!" Yelled Ink. "Wait, Ink?" Asked Dream. "Dream?!" Exclaimed Nightmare. After a couple minutes, they managed to determine who everyone was. "Why are we Pokémon?" Asked Stitches. "What?" Asked Dust. "Pokemon. It stands for pocket monsters. It's a game humans play and Pokémon are special monsters in it." She explained. "Why do you know that?" Asked Sans. "I like to play Pokemon! I didn't realize it was a crime!" She said. "It's not! I just didn't realize you played human games." Said Sans. "The video games are fun..." she muttered.

"Let's get back to what happened." Said Blue. "Error, can you check the codes?" Asked Nightmare. "On it." Said Error.

"This multiverse is a single world. It's inhabited by humans and Pokémon mainly and some normal animals. We are in a region called the dead region, due to an accident happening years ago that was believed to make this area uninhabitable. Each of us are something called Bone Pokemon. It's a type of gene that only we have due to being from another multiverse. This place is mostly cared for by legendary Pokemon who take the place of gods and guardians. Each of us are a type of Pokemon and the base evolution for each of our species. Me, Ink, Nightmare, Dream, and Reaper are all legendary Pokemon." Said Error. They continued to discuss things and a truce was called.

"Hey guys, since we still have our abilities to portal and stuff, why don't we grab stuff from other regions using our portals and make our camp here?" Suggested Stitches. Everyone agreed and split up to grab stuff from different regions. Food was a must for everyone, healing items, some basic things to set up camp, and seeds to maintain a supply of food.

They split into five teams. Null, Void, Stitches, Lust, Outer, and Error were a team. Nightmare, Cross, Horror, Dust, and Killer were a team. Ink, Pink, Space, Sans, and Papyrus were a team. Dream, Blue, Edge, Red, and Stretch were a team. Finally, Reaper, Geno, Goth, Palette, and Fresh were a team.

Error and his team were visiting a region called Paldea for supplies. Using portals, they took some supplies from sandwich shops, grabbed some berries and their seeds, healing items, and some picnic supplies. They ran into some litleos, who wanted to fight. In the world, Pokemon had to choose to communicate, otherwise, they couldn't understand each other. They managed to fight them off and Stitches, Lust, Outer, and Error got some levels.

Nightmare and his team were visiting the Galar region. They ended up picking up berries, healing items, and curry supplies. They did have run ins with a couple Pokemon, but won every time. Nightmare also grabbed books about different regions.

Reaper and his group visited the Hoenn region. They grabbed berries, healing items, and stuff to make poke block, which Palette had spotted an advertisement for. They also had a view encounters, but won every fight.

Dream and his group visited the Alola region. Blue grabbed stuff to make a variety of dishes and they grabbed heal items. Blue also found some honey at one point. They had a couple fights, but won.

Ink and his team went to Sinnoh and got their supplies. They also got stuff to create Poffins. They had a couple run ins, but managed to win.

They returned and began setting up camp. The papyruses, Blue, and Horror were all happy to try learning to make new dishes. They set up their camp. Nightmare, Dream, Error, Ink, and Reaper were looking through the books on different regions to see where they might get more supplies. They decided to get stuff to make different foods for the others as the papyruses, Blue, and Horror loved cooking. They decided to get stuff from Johto to make Aprijuice, Unova for stuff to make poke puffs, Poke beans from Kalos, and some more berries.

Over the next couple days, tents were set up, a cooking area, a sparring area, a healing area, a storage area, and a garden.

(A/N: a refresher on what type of Pokemon is and what their current level is and there typing(they all have their canon type and one or two extra)

Error Mewtwo LV: 100 Typing: Physic, Dark, Dragon

Ink Mew LV: 100 Typing: Physic, Fairy, Posion

Nightmare Cosmog LV: 40 Typing: Physic, Ghost, Dark,

Dream Cosmog LV: 40 Typing: Physic, Steel, Electric

Dust Hisuian Sneasel LV: 30 Typing: Fighting, Posion, Ghost

Cross Galarian Zigzagoon LV: 19 Typing: Dark, Normal, steel

Killer Pawniard LV: 48 Typing: Dark, Steel, Fighting

Horror Hisuian Growlith LV: 25 Typing: Fire, Rock, Dark

Blue Riolu LV: 50 Typing: Fighting, Fairy, Water

Stretch Sandshrew LV: 18 Typing: Ground, Fire

Sans Rowlet LV: 16 Typing: Grass, Flying, Ghost, Ice

Papyrus Scorbunny LV: 14 Typing: Fire, Fighting

Red Cubone LV: 24 Typing: Fire, Dark,

Edge Litten LV: 16 Typing: Fire, fighting

Lust Feebas LV: 15 Typing: Water, Fairy, Steel

Pink Buneary LV: 14 Typing: normal, fairy

Fresh Solosis LV: 30 Typing: psychic, grass, fairy

Geno Meinfoo LV: 45 Typing: fighting, ghost

Reaper Zekrom LV: 100 Typing: dragon, electric, ghost

Goth Noibat LV: 40 Typing: flying, dragon, ghost

Palette Espurr LV: 24 Typing: Physic, fairy, poison

Outer Rockruff LV: 20 Typing: Rock, dark, flying

Space Castform LV: 18 Typing: normal, flying,

Stitches Ralts LV: 19 Typing: physic, fairy, ghost,

Null Mudkip LV: 3 Typing: ground, water, grass

Void Torchic LV: 1 Typing: fire, flying