Daisy's First shift pt1

Daisy POV:
It had been a few days since the epic food fight that was still being spoken about between everyone. A lot of the teachers weren't impressed but no one seemed to care. We had all had fun and that's what mattered to us.

It was a chilly Saturday evening and it was starting to snow. I had always loved snow. Being a wolf we never did mind the cold. I was out of little space for the first time since starting school which was a surprise for me and Jasper. Yep he's called Jasper when im not in little space. It was one of the rules we had set up when he set them and I put mine down.

Not thinking I would out of little space any time soon but it was a way for him to tell straight away that I wasn't in little space. I was keeping an eye on my friends who were all very much in little space. Even Cassie seemed to have regressed lower than her age category's apparently than happens to Vampires  shortly after they come into their powers. I think she was about 6 today.

"Daaaaaaaaaisy com pwlaaaaay" Reid came jumping up into my lap. Being out of little space while your friends are in it was weird "yes little man I'm coming. How about we play hide and seek? only in the common area though!" All three of my friends squealed and ran off to hide as I counted to 30.

"Ready or not here I come!" I could hear them giggling but I wasn't one of those boring people who would find them instantly. I made it fun. "Hmm I wonder where they could be" I started looking in silly places like under cushions and behind books. The giggles getting louder each time.

I found Cassie first as I pulled back a curtain "aha! Found you miss Cassie!" She giggled and pouted at being found first, next I found Reid who was hiding between two of the couches. "Looks like I found the big bad wolf boy" he giggled as I tickled him. Now to Find me best friend Atria! I looked all over for her and I started to panic when after 5 minutes I couldn't find her. "Ok Atria you win, time to come out now." Still she didn't come out. I was about to phone Luca when she appeared out of nowhere making me jump and growl "Ahhh! There you are!!" She thought I was annoyed and started crying. Oh shit.

I bent down and picked her up "ssh shh. Atria it's ok. I didn't mean to scare you. You made me jump that all." I cuddled her, walking up and down trying to soothe my crying best friend. As luck would have it or not so lucky in my case who had just signed in but Leah, Matt, Millie and of course Luca. He took one look at me holding his crying Little girl and came running over, taking Atria from me and snapped at me starting to yell at me for making his little Angel cry.

That's all it took. The last thing I heard was Luca say "oh Shit Daisy I'm sorry" not only did i get slammed right back into little space. I was standing looking at Luca before my legs gave out on me I fell to the floor and started screaming tears rolling down my face. I tried to crawl away but I couldn't, I tried talking but I couldn't. I had never regressed this far back.

Leah came running over and picked me up. "Luca what did you do" looking at him. He looked guilty while holding a sniffling Atria. "I forgot for a split second that she was a little! But not only that, she was out of little space! I just saw my little girl crying and ran over" Leah just looked at him and pulled out her phone. "Jasper is NOT going to like this." She looked down at me "Daisy sweetie Daddy is on his way. Are you alright?"

Oh that's right none of them knew I couldn't talk. I thought of Misty and Linked Reid using her. "Ermmm untle Luca Anty Leah. Mwisty said Daisy No Apple to chalk" they looked confused at each other. Millie walked over "He said Daisy isn't able to talk! Meaning she's regressed past 2!" Scolding Luca as she picked up Cassie giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

Matt who now had Reid in his arms looked angry. "Oh Jasper is going to want to skin you alive Luca. not only has Daisy Never regressed this far back but she's due to shift any day now? If she is stuck this far into little space unable to communicate, her shift could have serious repercussions or worse it could kill her!" Hearing that their friend could die my friends all started crying not wanting me to die.