Chapter 3

Lyra's pov:

After the mission Eli and I planned another date at August 8, I personally was ecstatic not sure about Eli. I love love love August 8.

Date time!:

I was nervous like really nervous, so much so that I arrived 10mins before the date. When Eli arrived I calmed down a bit.

Time skip to the prologue:

I panicked "ELI ELI PLEA-" *cough* I looked down I had just coughed up blood like Eli I realized what happened, we were poisoned 'fuck.' and then everything went black.
When I woke up everything looked weird then I realized 'wait why am I awake?' I looked around and saw a poster wonder where you are well welcome to hell bitch 'cause it's where you are. "Well shit, I knew I shouldn't have joined the mafia." I said as I got up dusting myself off when I noticed my skin was purple. 'Well it's fitting I was poisoned.' And decided to look for my girlfriend 'cause not to be rude but an assassin was most definitely not getting in to heaven, just sayin' I love her and all but it's not happening.

When she found Eli:

Eli didn't look surprised at all she just said " What do we do now? We don't have any jobs." "Way to get to the point." "Ikr?" *sigh* she giggles seeing the look on my face, "I love you." "I love you too, but we need to find a place to stay." "Aww... can't we explore first?" "I don't know if that's a good idea.." "Please?" She says giving me puppy dog eyes, "Fine." "YAY!!" 'I love her so much." was all I thought before we started exploring, I just look to a window and saw some other demons having sex 'ewwwwwww...' was all I thought before making sure Eli didn't see didn't want her traumatized by that.

How Lyra looks now: