Chapter 7

3rd pov:

As morning arrives a new sinner sets foot on the Hazbin hotel's property, ready for redemption.

Lyra's pov:

As Eli and I walk into the main lobby we hear a nock on the door 'I'll get it' Eli tells me 'nope we're going together.' I responded before walking with her to the door and opening it. We were immediately greeted by a sinner that kinda looked like a secret love child between Lucifer and Alastor, "Hello! I'm Ace and no I'm not here to kill you!" "Okay?" I responded confused "Ah! You must be freshly dead! No worries though, I'm more commonly known as the puppeteer!" That was mildly concerning seeing as Charlie had told us about Ace, and from what I've heard he turns overlords into puppets. "Ooo you're the puppeteer anyway come in I'll tell Charlie you're here!" Eli said before I could do anything she ran away to tell Charlie, *sigh* "I'm sorry about her. Anyway come in I'll give you a tour...even though I don't work here." "Oh that would be lovely."

After the tour:

"A wonderful place you have dear." Ace told Charlie "Oh! Thank you! Has someone introduced you to the staff?" "I'm afraid not." "Alright, umm...one sec. EVERYONE GET OVER HERE WE HAVE A NEW GUEST!!" As everyone got there Al randomly teleported to see who it was.
Not expecting to see his brother. "*dead name*?" "Hm? Oh hey Al anyways my name's Ace now remember?" "Mhm."(sorry if some people are ooc it's hard to keep them in character for the story.) "Do you know each other?" Vaggie asked "Well no shit of course we do." Ace responded "Jeeze just asking a question." "Wooow I never knew."They replied sarcastically 'Wow he has an attitude.' I thought 'yup.' Eli responded 'It's fun seeing Vaggie's reaction to it though.' 'Indeed it is.'