Chapter 4

Elianor's pov:

'Fuck I knew something was wrong with that drink.' I woke up and immediately knew this was hell 'If something was wrong with my drink then there was something wrong with Lyra's. Hmm... most likely poison.' I decided to look at myself and noticed my skin was purple "Hmm... definitely poison." I muttered under my breath, and heard Lyra's steps which was strange 'how do I know they are Lyra's?' I turned around surprised they were actually Lyra's steps, and said the most random thing that I probably should have thought of before "What do we do now? We don't have our jobs." "Way to get to the point." Didn't expect that answer welp let's go along with it. "Ikr?"Lyra sighs and I giggle seeing the look on her face "I love you" "I love you too but first we need to find a place to stay." "Aww...can't we explore first?" As we explored I saw Lyra make a disgusted face but decided not to question it I looked over to the side and saw a place called THE HAZBIN HOTEL "Ooo, can we go there?" Lyra looked over "Sure love." "YAYAYAYYAY!" I ran over and knocked someone opened the door, she was blonde with long hair white skin and red cheeks opened the door "Hello! And welcome to the HAZBIN HOTEL I'm Charlie the owner!" "Omg hiiiiiiiiiii my girlfriend and I were looking for a place to stay and were wondering if we can stay here!" "Of course come in we'll get you a room right away! Btw it's a hotel for redemption." 'Redemption sounds fun.' "Not a problem!" Lyra replied from behind me "Oh yeah! This is Lyra my girlfriend and I'm Elianor but you can call me Eli." I said as we walked in, "Great! It's nice to meet you, but let me introduce you to the hotel staff!"