info(

Izuka Yagi

Born: 1 January 2xxx 6:00 PM

Age:19

Like: her family, her best friends, katsudon, her adopted daughter, her aunts and uncles, quirk analysis.

Dislike: Bullied, Evil persons, quirkist.

Personality: kind and shy dependable sister and friend. The one who does the house work, and the one who will always be there for everyone she love.
After her quirk activates she has suffered a little bit of emotional swing, she can change from the kindest to the scariest person in a matter of seconds, smart f#cking smart.

Quirk: Heaven n' Hell
Type: sentient mutated transformation type.

Passive:Allowed users to manipulate and control fire, light, darkness and lightning to some existence. The user also had an sentients being with them. That will represent the good feeling and bad feeling.

Active:User can transform into three forms. Angel form, demon form, and nephalem form. Fusion with the sentients being.

Angel form

(Like this but she still has green hair but now she has white highlights and white yellow eyes

(Like this but she still has green hair but now she has white highlights and white yellow eyes.)

Additional power: when the user has transformed into this form they can use the light to heal the injury. The more light the more effective.

Allowed users to have a complete control over light and lightning.

Can generate lightning and store it in their body.

Can fly and control the feather from her wing.

The feather had the durability almost equal to diamond.

Demon form