ch.1- Broken Friendship

the next day after the appointment. The family were sees cuddle with each other in the bedroom.

As Inko was the one who woke up first. She get out of the bed and walk towards the kitchen. To prepare the breakfast. And get ready to go drop the kids at the preschool. And go to her and toshi agency. Being the No.10 hero and the wife of No.1 heroes is very hard.

Especially when you need to stay away from your three cute little sweet beans for to long. It's really hard to try and not call them every thirty minutes a flood the floor by her tears.

As she finished preparing the breakfast she heard the footsteps from upstairs. She looks towards the stairs and sees toshinori with the three cute little green beans on his back who still look sleepy.

Inko:hey sweeties, have nice dream? Come on let's eat and get ready to go to play with your friend at the school.

Izuka/zatsuki/izumi:yes mama!

at the preschool

The Yagi parents had dropped their kid and went to their agency.

The siblings then walk to their friends who were waiting at the playground,

Her best friend, Miki Bakugou, toumi todoroki sees talking and giggles about something. while katsuki bakugou, wing and finger were seen playing at the side of the giant slider.

Miki:beans!! Come here! Yesterday were your guys quirk appointment right!? What is it! what is it!?

Miki bouncing with excitement. She is always the most energetic in the group even if her temper maybe a little short.

Toumi giggles at her friends a little bit too much energy.

Toumi:calm down Miki, you will be exhausted yourself if you keep that up.

Miki:but I wanna knoooow!! Come on big sis zuka, what is it!

Izuka:Okay okay, Now calm down Miki, like tou-chan said you will pass out at this rate.

Miki pouted a little but still did what she had been told.

Izuka:okay so zatsuki has a quirk that allows her to control, generate, and eat fire that's not her own, to boost her power. She named it igneel.

Miki just now, yells with excitement and sparkling eyes.

Miki:so cool! It's like that protagonist from that anime about the wizard guild!!

Zatsuki keep her proud smile on her face.

Zatsuki: very cool right!? I got the reference of the name from that!

Toumi then lit the fire over her palm.

Toumi:Zatsuki-nee chan, can you please try eat this fire and tell us how it feels?

Zatsuki:sure.

Zatsuki then opened her mouth and inhaled the air as the fire in  toumi's palm started wavering and flowing into Zatsuki's mouth. After she finished she wiped her mouth and smiled.

Zatsuki: it's sweet!! Thank tou-chan for the snacks.

Toumi smile.

Toumi:No problem nee-chan

Izuka:Okay let's continue, izumi quirk is that she can use psychic energy. Compress it and make a limp on her back, but for now Mr.doc said that she can only make one pair of arms.

Miki:another strong quirk! your guys would make an amazing team!! What about you zuka nee-chan?

At that moment the Yagi siblings were visibly sad. But Izuka still keeps her smile on her face.