171 - 180

Chapter 171 I won't be your lover... [Additional chapter]

  "I have a question, how did you resist each other's charm when you were rehearsing the dance? When we watched your performance I have completely fallen into your charm!" Luo Tianyi's question really spoke to everyone's thoughts.

  "Haha, Teacher Luo is also chatting with us online, and the questions he asks are great!"

  "We also want to know, 'very cool CP' is on the rise!" Some fans even shouted.

  "This... let Master Huo answer it first!" Han Zhixuan said with a smile.

  Huo Tingchen looked at her, his eyes darting outward, as if asking Han Zhixuan to come to the rescue.

  "Haha, our Teacher Huo may be a little embarrassed!" Luo Tianyi joked.

  "What a loving couple, they get along so naturally!"

  "Haha... Teacher Luo was joking, saying how to resist each other's charm during rehearsal, then exude a stronger charm than the other person!" Huo Tingchen shared.

  "Wow, that sounds like a story. I think Xuanxuan couldn't resist at that time, right?"

  "Teacher Luo, we see through it but don't tell it. Look at Xuanxuan's face turning red, haha..." Teacher Huang Huangwu stood aside. Heckle.

  "Haha, I really have to work hard not to let Teacher Huo interfere with me during rehearsals!" Han Zhixuan said directly without hiding anything.

  "I'm not kidding you anymore, but your stage tonight is simply amazing, a stage like a fairy!" Luo Tianyi praised.

  "Come on, let's just let the votes speak. Let's see what the final vote count is for the strongest group tonight? I believe everyone has the answer in their hearts!"

  After Luo Tianyi finished speaking, everyone began to vote one after another.

  Comments such as "I'm not a fan, but I voted" could still be heard vaguely in the audience.

  Han Zhixuan's stage is still breaking through the fandom as always, no matter who is willing to vote for it.

  "Come, let's take a look at the final result of the collaboration between Han Zhixuan and flying guest Huo Tingchen!"

  With a "swish" sound, the big screen on the stage quickly popped up the voting results of Han Zhixuan.

  [Professional explosions: 4
  Industry explosions: 30
  Popular explosions: 119 (120)

  Explosion value: 153]

  "Wow!" A loud roar sounded from the stage.

  "Which audience member didn't vote? Let me find her out!" Luo Tianyi turned around and said to the audience.

  "Teacher Luo, it's me!" Suddenly a young girl wearing a mask stood up and cried in the audience.

  "Here, the staff give the microphone to this girl!"

  The girl took the microphone and explained eagerly: "Teacher Luo, I really didn't mean not to vote, it's because when I was watching the stage of Xuanxuan and Huo Nanshen just now, I was too excited. I was so excited that I broke the voting machine!"

  "Although I can't vote, I support you wholeheartedly, ah ah, Xuan Xuan, mother loves you!" The girl suddenly confessed loudly.

  "I love you too!" Han Zhixuan raised the corners of her mouth and made a heart gesture in the direction of the girl.

  Suddenly, there was another shout from the audience!

  "Haha, it seems that she is a fan of Xuanxuan's mother. This vote must be given, and the staff will arrange it!"

  With Luo Tianyi's help, Han Zhixuan's "mass explosion" directly turned into 120 votes!
  "Congratulations to our student Han Zhixuan for once again winning the first place in the third competition. Finally, I would like to thank all the fans for coming to support our Explosive Girls. Now I declare that the third competition stage is officially over!"

  the fans said one after another. Leaving the venue, the Exploding Girls also began to say goodbye to the flying guests.

  Then the Exploding Girls gathered at the Exploding Base to record the final elimination scenes, and Song Meiqi became the student who was eliminated in the third competition.

  Half an hour later.

  In the dressing room, Han Zhixuan changed her clothes and prepared to leave.

  But as soon as she went out, she happened to run into Shen Mengqi.

  "Captain, tonight's stage is simply amazing. You and Teacher Huo cooperate so well. I can't even get enough of it!" Shen Mengqi trotted over and said excitedly.

  "Your cooperation with Teacher Zhou is also very good!" Han Zhixuan pinched her cheeks. For some reason, she always likes to pinch Shen Mengqi's little cheeks recently. They are so chubby and feel very good!

  "I'm going to treat your male idol to dinner tonight, do you want to come over?" Han Zhixuan said with a smile.

  "Wow, although I really want to have dinner with Mr. Huo, I don't want to disturb you, so I won't make your light bulbs..." Shen Mengqi leaned over and lowered her voice, "It's your light bulbs!"

  "Smelly girl, what are you talking about? It's okay if you don't go. I'm afraid you'll start talking crazy in front of Master Huo later!" "

  What nonsense are you talking about? I'm a serious person!" Shen Mengqi pouted in disbelief!
  "Stinky girl, what you just said is, forget it, I won't tell you anymore, Master Huo is waiting for me!"

  "Yeah, let's go quickly, don't keep my male idol waiting!"

  "Forgetting about friends because of sex ! !" Han Zhixuan gave her an evaluation!
  "Haha, who made your Master Huo so awesome!"

  "He started talking crazy again, then I'm leaving and won't talk to you anymore!" After saying that, Han Zhixuan left directly.

  "Haha, captain, fight!" Shen Mengqi shouted, fearing that Han Zhixuan wouldn't hear.

  At this moment, inside the car.

  "I met one of my teammates just now, and she admires you very much!" Han Zhixuan paused, "Do you want to sign your name for me and I can take it back to her?"

  "I admire you very much? Is this because you are so admired by me?" Become an idol?"

  "Almost, you are her male god, what do you think!" Han Zhixuan couldn't help but tease him. She wanted to see Huo Tingchen's reaction to this kind of thing.

  "Okay, come on, where do you want to sign?" Huo Tingchen suddenly responded.

  Han Zhixuan: "???" Agree so quickly? !
  Did you say that the CEO would be reserved? !
  Will it remain a mystery? !

  Why doesn't this apply to Master Huo?
  "Haha, Master Huo, I was just joking, don't take it seriously!" Han Zhixuan laughed.

  "I take everything you say seriously!" Huo Tingchen said suddenly.

  Han Zhixuan was stunned and didn't know how to proceed, so she had to laugh: "Haha, Master Huo, you are so funny!"

  The car quickly drove into a warmer restaurant.

  As soon as he got off the car, Huo Tingchen felt a strong sense of warmth.

  "Master Huo, the place I chose is good!" Han Zhixuan said proudly.

  Huo Tingchen looked at the surrounding environment, and then nodded with great satisfaction: "Well, it's not bad!"

  "That's good, I guarantee that the food here is very delicious and will suit your appetite!"

  "Come with me. I've already reserved a private room in advance, it's the one my teammates and I often book!" Han Zhixuan added.

  "I heard that you and your teammates come here often?"

  "No, if we go out to eat, we will come to this restaurant, and the confidentiality here is better. The boss and staff here are not They will leak our information at will!"

  "Okay, then I'll try the food in this restaurant!"

  "I guarantee you'll be satisfied!" Han Zhixuan said with a smile on her lips.

   Did you eat moon cakes during the Mid-Autumn Festival? Hehe, it's the festival today, so I've specially updated an extra chapter. Remember to call my sister Han~~

  (End of this chapter)