81 - 90

Chapter 81 Impressive acting skills
  In order to reduce the sense of presence, Han Zhixuan wore a mask and waited quietly. After all, she is the most popular top female at the moment.

  She should keep a low profile, it's not that she is afraid of being exposed in front of everyone.

  But her appearance still made everyone around her nervous.

  Even though Han Zhixuan's face cannot be clearly seen, her aura cannot be ignored.

  Everyone couldn't help but regard her as a strong competitor.

  After waiting for another thirty minutes.

  Han Zhixuan finally heard the staff call her number—No. 320!
  Han Zhixuan said "Hey" and followed the staff to the audition room with her handbag in hand.

  The moment Han Zhixuan took off her mask, everyone was stunned. The staff who were close to Han Zhixuan took a deep breath after witnessing her appearance.

  No one expected that there would be such a stunning woman in the world! ! !

  The director's gaze was even more intense, as if he wanted to see through Han Zhixuan, just because he felt that Han Zhixuan's temperament was so similar to Qiao Yiyi's, both were beautiful people, and the reason why the younger sister was bullied was because she was also a little beauty. And being jealous.

  Ignoring everyone's shocked looks, Han Zhixuan walked onto the stage, bowed respectfully and said hello: "Hello everyone, I am Han Zhixuan, here to audition for the role of Qiao Yiyi."

  The director was the first to come to his senses, nodded and replied: "Okay, let's get started. Which scene are you going to audition for?"

  Han Zhixuan was not polite and directly expressed her thoughts: "I want to audition for the scene where Qiu Yiyi knocks down the bully and then mocks her severely!"

  This paragraph is from It is a huge challenge for Han Zhixuan. After all, she has also encountered bullying. It is still very difficult to really put herself in the shoes of a girl with a strong sense of justice and then rely on her to teach the initiator of the bullying. So big.

  After all, when facing someone who often bullies you, you will feel a sense of fear in your heart!

  Even though she is acting now and her role is not the one being bullied, as long as she is exposed to this kind of thing, the memory hidden in her mind will emerge from time to time.

  Han Zhixuan took a deep breath and pretended to be calm to get into the mood.

  Qiu Yiyi was once again surrounded in the toilet. Her early image of a weak girl who was "powerless to restrain a chicken" made the group of people really think that she was easy to bully. Therefore, when they came up, Qiu Yiyi naturally didn't know how to do it. Confront them head on.

  Instead, she first created a feeling of weakness for herself. Even if the teacher knew about it later, no one would believe that she beat the bully!
  Perhaps because of the bullying she had experienced, Han Zhixuan was shrinking and shivering in a corner of the stage with her arms folded.

  "You little bitch, if you're so good-looking, don't go out wandering around, otherwise your appearance will be ruined!" The bully played by the staff made a sharp sarcastic sound.

  Qiao Yiyi, played by Han Zhixuan, didn't reply. She kept her head buried in her legs. The more her body shook, the more she aroused the crazy sense of oppression of a bully.

  "Did you know? Before you came here, there was a girl who was just unruly. She used her vixen looks to seduce men everywhere, and then I... haha, haha!" As she said that, the bully girl suddenly burst into laughter, and the corners of her mouth became wider. The cracks opened wider and became more ferocious, with extreme madness imprinted in the eyes!
  Han Zhixuan had already been immersed in her performance. At this moment, she felt like she was immersed in the scene, returning to that dark moment.

  Han Zhixuan's head suddenly hit the wall repeatedly. It must have been the effect of the bully pointing at her head and taunting her.

  "When you see me next time, you have to take a detour, do you understand?" The bully played by the staff knocked her on the head a few times, then turned around and prepared to leave.

  At this time, Qiao Yiyi, played by Han Zhixuan, squatted on the ground and suddenly sneered: "Is this what you said to that girl back then?"

  "You must be so unsure of your own appearance that you would arrange to slander that girl like this, too. , your plastic surgery face must have been filled with all kinds of garbage, so you are so jealous of other people's natural beauty!"

  At this time, Han Zhixuan's momentum changed instantly, she stood up and pressed the bully girl step by step, taking advantage of the bully girl's hand to fall on it On her own face, Han Zhixuan grabbed the hand she extended and slapped the bully girl back with a "pop" sound.

  "I slap this for that girl back then!"

  "Pah" came another slap: "I slap this for all the girls who have been bullied by you!" There was

  another "pah", followed by Han Zhixuan's hand. There is no physical performance in the air and he pulls it aside fiercely: "This is a slap I give you for myself."

  "Remember to take a detour when you see me in the future, lest I want to slap you every time I see you!"

  Finally, with the bully's confused eyes, Qiu Yiyi left the toilet.

  Han Zhixuan also put away her momentum and bowed: "This is the end of my performance. Thank you all!"

  "Papa papa!" Warm applause rang out from all around.

  "Is this your first time performing? Have you played any roles before?" the director asked with a smile on his face.

  "Yes, director, this is my first time performing, and Qiao Yiyi is also my first audition role!" Han Zhixuan answered truthfully.

  "Okay, then you go back and wait for news." The director did not continue to ask questions.

  "Thank you, director!" Han Zhixuan thanked her and left the stage.

  After Han Zhixuan came out of the audition room, she did not leave immediately. Instead, she came to a restroom in this building first.

  The "immersive performance" just now almost aroused all the suppressed emotions in her heart. She thought she would no longer have the feeling of being trembling and hiding in the corner with fear, but she didn't expect that she still underestimated it. The harm done to her during those days was indeed revealed no matter how well hidden it was.

  But she didn't cry or feel uncomfortable at the moment, she just felt a little tight in her chest.

  After all, she has experienced so many things, and now she is no longer a girl who only hides and feels sad.

  After patting the cold water on her face, Han Zhixuan regained her senses, then left the bathroom with her bag in hand and returned to the company.

  After returning to the company, Han Zhixuan entered into intense training again, because their second album was about to be released.

  Compared to the operation of the Brothers and Sisters group, Emperor Entertainment Company is really good to NINEVER. The company is really operating this group with care and does not just regard it as a tool to make money.

  While receiving variety shows for them, we will also work hard to create new albums for them and provide them with a stage!

  Han Zhixuan vaguely remembered that her agent Wang Lin once told her that the company was helping her take on the next music program and asked her to be a mentor. However, she has not received any notification yet. Presumably the company and the program team have not yet negotiated, but they have left her to be a mentor. The day is not far away.

   I ask for votes and ratings every day and leave a message (remember to get full marks, writing is not easy, please help me), please support me by moving your fingers~~

  (End of this chapter)