201 - 210

Chapter 201 The situation has become smaller.
  At seven o'clock in the evening, the four-hour autograph session finally came to an end, and all the fans' physical albums were signed with Han Zhixuan's name.

  In the end, the fans began to leave in groups and started their first day of face-to-face dinner.

  At this moment, the nanny is in the car.

  "This is ointment. Apply some ointment on the red and swollen part of your hand. You said you wouldn't take a break and kept signing, and your hands are red!" Agent Qinglan evenly applied some ointment on her wrist. Looks distressed.

  "I don't want every fan to get my autograph. After all, fans come from out of town and it's very hard. I can't let everyone go in vain. I'll be fine if I work hard." Han Zhixuan smiled at the corner of her mouth.

  "Come on, stinky girl, go back and apply it to reduce the swelling." Qinglan ordered.

  "Yeah, I know!"

  As the two of them were on their way back, the Internet quickly started to ferment about what Bailian fans did this afternoon.

  The reason was that Fang Jiayi and other fans who had gone through the same experience posted a post to accuse Bailian fans. It turned out that they were not the only ones who were deceived. According to statistics, nearly a hundred Han Zhixuan fans had experienced what Fang Jiayi had experienced today.

  And all the major marketing accounts smelled the "gunsmoke", and they didn't think it was a big deal. They all retweeted the posts started by Fang Jiayi. After all, Han Zhixuan's popularity was there, and they really wanted Han Zhixuan to make some noise every day. .

  [It's Jiazhi, not Jiji: "Today I want to accuse a certain fan's behavior. Sure enough, fans follow idols. The same white lotus green tea is enough to brew a pot of famous tea. Bah, talking about famous tea feels like an insult. !!! Today I was happily going to my Xuanxuan's autograph session, but when we were about to arrive at the destination, suddenly a White Lotus fan pretended to be kind and wanted to take us there. We were very grateful to her, but in the end she actually took us there. When we arrived at Bai Lian's album signing event, she even tricked us into buying Bai Lian's physical album. She also said it was Xuan Xuan's gift of support and asked us to go back and open it again to get a surprise. I was so stupid that I believed her.

  In the end, we found out. We also pretended to be pitiful and looked like we were being bullied, so that the only three or four hundred fans over there came over to scold us. It was really disgusting. But in the end, because @窭杰 was the Queen of Han's help, she drove us to Starlight Mall in person. , we just caught up with Xuanxuan's autograph signing event. Fortunately, it ended well, but I was really disgusted by that group of people. I couldn't stand it, so I posted a complaint!"]

  So the marketing accounts are in high spirits!

  [V, a little entertainer, has retweeted @是jiazhi, not a clip.
  V, a kid in the circle, has retweeted @ YES Jia...

  Entertainment Express V has reposted... clip
  ...]

  Countless marketing accounts have retweeted this in order to grab headlines. Weibo.

  Soon, the terms #HanZhixuanfans were deceived# and #白连花粉好 Scheming# were on the hot search list by many passers-by.

  ["The fandom of a certain company is so small that they would do such disgusting things. It's so rare and strange!"]

  ["Bailian hasn't been promoting her new album's signing event in a big way recently. I didn't know she was also holding one on the same day. At the autograph signing event, I feel like Bai Lian has been tricked by her fans. Haha, this operation is so funny. Your fans will try their best to sign your album, and they will not hesitate to embark on the road of "crime". Why don't you @白连 come out and express your feelings? "]

  ["I feel sorry for these sisters. I was happily going to attend my idol's autograph signing, but I didn't expect that someone interrupted me midway and ruined the beauty. I recalled it later and it was so disgusting!"]

  ["I have finally seen the ugly face of White Lotus fans. We are really not a family. We don't belong to the same family!"]

  ["It's really so scheming. In order to add some popularity to your steamer's autograph session, I actually did it He would try to deceive the fans of the Han family, and his outlook would be completely changed!"]

  ["Haha, I'm the only one who noticed that there were only 'three or four hundred fans' at the scene. That popularity is appalling. No wonder those fans can't stand it. Try to find ways to help Bai Lian deceive people to create the illusion of popularity!"]

  ["Her fans should praise their popularity in super words, haha, it's so funny, I think half of the three to four hundred fans are Someone paid me to come here!"]

  ["..."]

  Recently, people and netizens from all walks of life have been eating melon until they feel like vomiting. Unexpectedly, after Bai Lian became "good", her fans came out to do it again, which is simply shocking. Breathtaking!
  In the evening, after Han Zhixuan learned about the incident, she did not respond. After all, it was a matter for the fans. If she participated too much, she would be more likely to be taken advantage of by some people who wanted to blackmail her fans.

  However, Han Zhixuan will note this on Bai Lian, and Han Zhixuan will naturally not be polite if there is a chance in the future!
  Bai Lian seemed to have a "tacit understanding" and did not respond to the incident. Netizens and passers-by saw that neither of them responded and lost interest. Soon the popularity of the incident slowly dropped. They kept getting out of everyone's sight, and they were quickly attracted by other entertainment events!

  However, due to this incident, the sales of Han Zhixuan's album also experienced a small surge.

  When Bai Lian learned about it, she was furious. She even blamed Han Zhixuan for taking advantage of her fans' popularity. She felt that if this incident had not happened, Han Zhixuan's album sales would have remained "stagnant"!

  Thinking of this, Bai Lian felt much more comfortable.

  "Ms. Bai, look at these bags..."

  "I've got them all, pack them for me!" Anyway, there are funders paying the bill. As long as she blows on the pillow a few more times, the funders won't blame her too much. Buy so many bags.

  On the other side, Han Zhixuan received Huo Tingchen's message.

  Except for a message of congratulations on the New Year's album sales, she never received any messages from him again. Han Zhixuan didn't know where he was or what he was doing now.

  Huo Tingchen: "You have a lot of things going on lately. Do you need my help?"

  Han Zhixuan couldn't laugh or cry: "There are quite a few, but they have all been resolved, and this is a matter between us two girls. You, a grown man, should not get involved, lest others think I bully her."

  "By the way, Master Huo What have you been doing lately? I haven't heard from you at all!" Han Zhixuan sent another message.

  Huo Tingchen: "There have been a lot of things recently. I went abroad and came back today. I just realized that so many things have happened to you during this time!" Han

  Zhixuan: "Haha, it's okay. Master Huo, am I very good? Hehe!"

  Han Zhixuan's sudden request for praise made Huo Tingchen stunned for a moment.

  Seeing that the girl was fine, Huo Tingchen smiled and continued to edit the message: "Awesome, a hero among women, I really admire you!"

  "Haha, Master Huo, you are here again, so funny!" Han Zhixuan thought Then he continued to edit a message, "Master Huo, where are you now? I'll treat you to a big dinner tonight. The album is very popular, and you are also responsible for it!"

  (End of Chapter)