211 - 220

Chapter 211 Official Shooting
  Seeing the girl in front of him vomiting and feeling uncomfortable, Huo Tingchen made an instant decision.

  "You don't have to come out to respond, I'll do it!" With that, Huo Tingchen took out his mobile phone.

  From Han Zhixuan's sight, he was typing on the screen at the moment. Han Zhixuan felt warm in her heart and felt an unprecedented feeling of being protected.

  "Master Huo, how do you want to respond?" Han Zhixuan's eyebrows were curved, and she was very curious about how Huo Tingchen would respond to this incident.

  "You can take a look now." Huo Tingchen said.

  "That's right, it's also mysterious. Let's see if Master Huo's response is good enough!" As she said that, Han Zhixuan clicked on Huo Tingchen's Weibo avatar, and then looked at his latest Weibo post.

  [Director Huo Tingchen V: Nonsense@Entertainment Xiaomarujia: Bailian... #会视频#]

  Huo Tingchen's response immediately set off the Internet. I didn't expect that their attitude, Mr. Huo, would be so tough.

  ["Haha, why don't someone quickly remove the trending search and put it on it to be embarrassing?"]

  ["Wow, Goddess Huo looks so handsome when he protects Xuanxuan. Don't even think about white lotus rubbing against us." Dazzling popularity!"]

  ["The biggest joke this year is that someone keeps riding the wave of popularity, but in the end it doesn't stir up any splash, but instead makes his reputation worse. Everyone's eyes are bright, so they won't pay attention to you @白连! "]

  ["..."]

  After Huo Tingchen responded, #Huo Tingchen responded #, #Huo Tingchenhuxuan # and other entries were hit.

  On the other hand, when Bai Lian learned that Huo Tingchen responded so quickly, her resentment towards Han Zhixuan deepened.

  "That woman encouraged Teacher Huo to come out when it was not convenient for her to respond on her own. It was such a good idea. Looking at the hot search item 'Huo Tingchen Protects Xuan', she must have asked her team to buy it!" Bai Lian was furious with jealousy!

  At this moment, inside the shooting location.

  "Okay, I'll respond. Netizens seem to be very excited!" Huo Tingchen put away his phone and prepared to continue discussing the script.

  "That's necessary. Master Huo, your popularity is not low. You must have a correct understanding of your appearance. Your appearance has already promoted you to a big star. Your fans wish you were like other people." Celebrities do business from time to time!" Han Zhixuan analyzed for him rationally.

  "But, even if you don't do much business, your fans will not lose their fans. After all, your appearance has raised the level of male stars in the entertainment industry, haha!"

  "Okay, let's continue to discuss the script. This is Focus!"

  "Yeah, I know, hehe!" Han Zhixuan said with a smile.

  After the staff recorded a short script discussion, the rest of the time was basically left to them to arrange.

  After repeated discussions and minor plot modifications to the script, Han Zhixuan and Huo Tingchen finally had their first filming.

  This time, Han Zhixuan and Huo Tingchen discussed the script and named it "When Love Meets a Postdoctoral Fellow."

  It tells the story of the heroine Han Zhizhi who entered University B as a freshman and was determined to have a sweet love. However, she was not moved by countless suitors, and she would directly reject any suitor and would not Let them have no illusions. Until one day, she went as a volunteer to the place where the doctor lived. However, after Han Zhizhi saw the male protagonist Huo Chen, she was deeply attracted. Then during the volunteer service, Han Zhizhi got into trouble and killed the male protagonist. The protagonist's things were missing, so the two began to have deeper contact.

  The plot of their script is roughly like this, and the specific details of the performances still need to be further interpreted by them to perform the sweet campus love.

  As for the preparations for the shooting, the program team was also ready. Huo Tingchen also specially invited the well-known director Ji Sheng in the industry to come and shoot.

  Director Ji Sheng is a well-known director in China. It is said that the stars who have asked him to play have been scheduled for next year. They are simply stars that even if they have money, they may not be able to hire them.

  And Huo Tingchen was able to hire such a famous director, so there must be a special relationship between the two.

  "Uncle, I'm going to trouble you for today's shooting!" That's what Huo Tingchen called Director Ji in private.

  After hearing this, Han Zhixuan immediately understood the relationship between the two. They must be relatives at home!

  "Hello Director Ji, I am Han Zhixuan, a singing and dancing idol, so if there are any shortcomings in my acting later, please point it out directly, Director Ji, don't worry I won't be able to accept it!" Han Zhixuan greeted politely.

  "Haha, Xiaoxuan, you're welcome. I know your acting skills well. I've watched your previous drama, and your performance in it was outstanding!" Director Ji smiled broadly, "And in private , you can just call me uncle like Xiaochen."

  "This..." Han Zhixuan hesitated, after all, she acknowledged "kiss" the first time they met, she was really embarrassed!
  "It's okay, uncle is more friendly, just shout after me!" Huo Tingchen echoed.

  Han Zhixuan thought for a moment and nodded: "Okay, I won't be polite. Hehe, Uncle Ji will trouble you for the filming later!"

  "Yeah, you guys go put on makeup and change into costumes first!" Director Ji said.

  "Okay, Uncle Ji, you go ahead and we'll go first!" Han Zhixuan smiled.

  So Ji Sheng began to direct the setting up of the venue, while Han Zhixuan and Huo Tingchen went to put on makeup to prepare for filming.

  Half an hour later.

  After the two put on makeup and costumes and exchanged a few words with the director, the filming officially started.

  Director Ji held a walkie-talkie in front of the monitor and directed: "There are not many scenes shot here, just a few scenes in total. Of course, there is a scene where the hero meets the heroine for the first time, which is actually the hero's personal scene. Seeing the heroine is not an actual meeting between two people."

  "Okay, Director Ji, we understand!" Han Zhixuan replied with a smile.

  The first scene is the scene where Han Zhizhi first enters the campus and asks for directions.

  In the second scene, Huo Chen welcomes the new students to school and accidentally sees Han Zhizhi dragging his suitcase.

  Director Ji's words came again: "Although these two scenes seem very simple, you need to experience it carefully and act out the feelings at that time. Don't worry, as long as you act it out, my camera will capture it." ."

  "Okay, director Ji, don't worry, I won't let you down, director." Han Zhixuan said firmly.

  "Okay, then I declare that the filming has officially started!" Following Director Ji's order, everyone threw themselves into the filming.

  In front of the camera.

  Han Zhixuan was wearing a pink woolen sweater, exuding a girlish atmosphere. At this moment, her little eyes were curiously looking around at everything on campus, and the suitcase she was dragging in her hand was heavy no matter how heavy it was. It didn't make her feel tired.

  (End of chapter)