121 - 130

Chapter 121 Is this a tracker installed on me?

  "Oh, that's it!" Huo Tingchen replied.

  "Then I won't disturb you for your meal!" Han Zhixuan smiled and stepped back to the right, clearing the aisle.

  Just when Huo Tingchen was about to say something, Father Han's loud voice came from behind: "Xuan, why are you out?"

  "Ah, Mr. Huo, you are here too. I was really embarrassed just now..." Father Han apologized again. road.

  "Dad, how come you..." Han Zhixuan, who knew each other, looked back and forth between the two of them, and she really couldn't figure out why the two of them met.

  "Ah, I forgot to tell you. I accidentally spilled water on the road just now, and Mr. Huo was covered in water." Father Han said embarrassedly.

  "It's okay. I'll do it soon."

  "Then I'm really sorry, Master Huo."

  "Did Mr. Huo make an appointment or come over for dinner alone? Do you want to come with us? We'll treat you as an apology. Apologize!" Father Han asked.

  "Dad, Master Huo is a busy man. The person he made an appointment with may be waiting for him now, so let's not disturb Master Huo!" It sounded like he didn't want Huo Tingchen to agree.

  Seeing that the person in front of him wanted to push him away so much, Huo Tingchen suddenly became interested and put a slight smile on his lips: "I came to dine by myself without making an appointment."

  "Yeah, that's great, there are more than one person." You're lonely. It's more lively when there are more people. If you don't mind, how about having a meal with us?" Father Han looked at him with twinkling eyes.

  "Okay, thank you uncle!"

  "That's great, Xuan'er, take Mr. Huo over quickly!" Han's father urged.

  "Ah..." Han Zhixuan, who was still immersed in the thought that Huo Tingchen might refuse, was immediately brought back to her senses by Han's father's call, "Here... please come over here."

  Han Zhixuan brought the person over in a daze. , and sat next to him.

  "Mr. Huo, please don't be polite later and eat more." Ms. Qiu Ya said with a smile, even looking at Huo Tingchen with inexplicable interest.

  "How many brothers and sisters do Mr. Huo have in his family?" Here we come, getting to the point.

  "I have a brother and a sister!" Huo Tingchen said truthfully.

  "This is great, there are so many people and it's so lively."

  "By the way, Mr. Huo, what do you think of our Xiaoxuan?"

  Han Zhixuan, who was drinking water at the side, almost choked on the water in her mouth and spat it out after hearing this.

  "Mom? What are you talking about?" Han Zhixuan stopped Ms. Qiu Ya in time.

  "I'm sorry, my mother probably hasn't had anyone to chat with her for a long time, so the question she asked was a bit off!" Han Zhixuan said with a smile.

  "It's okay. It seems that your mother cares about you very much..." Huo Tingchen said something meaningful.

  However, out of politeness, Huo Tingchen still answered Ms. Qiu Ya's question: "Xiaoxuan is very nice and has her own ideas!"

  "Yeah, the waiter is here with the dishes. Mom and dad, you guys can eat more later. This restaurant The food is very good!" When Ms. Qiu Ya was about to speak, Han Zhixuan quickly interrupted and changed the subject.

  "Mr. Huo, please eat more later. Don't be polite to us." Ms. Qiu Ya said with a smile.

  "Okay, then thank you uncle and aunt for the hospitality." Huo Tingchen said politely.

  On the other side, Fu Yuheng, who was in the restaurant parking lot, became anxious.

  "Brother, where are you?"

  "You haven't come here for so long. Which beauty kidnapped you?"

  "If you don't reply to the message, I will order the food myself!!!"

  Looking at the phone screen, it is still the same. Fu Yuheng was puzzled by the three messages he sent.

  Just when he was about to make a call, the other party wrote back: "If you have something to do, you can take care of dinner yourself!"

  "You really forget your friends because of sex!" Fu Yuheng muttered, put away his phone and walked straight into the restaurant.

  Ten p.m.

  Huo Tingchen and Han Zhixuan's family got along very harmoniously. When they were not about to say goodbye, Ms. Qiu Ya kept saying: "Mr. Huo can come to our house when you are free in the future. Thank you very much for your support of Xiaoxuan in the entertainment industry." Take care of me."

  "Thank you, aunt, for the invitation. I will definitely go if I have the chance."

  "Okay, okay, then be careful on the road and pay attention to safety when you drive."

  "Okay, thank you, aunt."

  He stared at Huo Tingchen as he continued to go away. Car, Ms. Qiu Ya is completely satisfied with him.

  "Mom, if you continue to look at her after she has gone far away, my dad might be sad!" Han Zhixuan tried to attract Ms. Qiu Ya's attention.

  "What are you talking about, you stinky girl?" Ms. Qiu Ya retracted her gaze and walked towards Father Han's car parked on the roadside.

  "Haha, I like Mr. Huo very much, this kid is sensible!" Father Han said with a smile.

  Han Zhixuan sat in the car and played games with Han Yuhang, pretending not to hear what they said.

  After eleven o'clock.

  After Han Zhixuan took a shower, she lay on her bed with her fragrant body.

  Suddenly remembering something, Han Zhixuan opened her Weibo and edited it: [Han Zhixuan V: After I got home today, I couldn't wait to come to the dance hall and dance. I hope everyone will like it too! #DanceVideo#]

  ["Ah ah ah, I caught a late-night Xuan Xuan cat, I'm so excited!"]

  ["Hmm, the dance is so beautiful, I love Xuan Xuan!"]

  ["Happy holidays Xuan Xuan, I look forward to your return. !"]

  ["..."]

  After continuing to watch videos on her mobile phone for more than ten minutes, Han Zhixuan put down her mobile phone and started her first night back home!
  ...

  Today is the weekend, Han Yuhang finally has a day off, and Han Zhixuan decided to take him outside for a while.

  Uh, no, it should be to play.

  In the past few days, Han Zhixuan has also deeply felt the love for her from Father Han and Ms. Qiu Ya.

  Every morning before she opens her eyes, Han Zhixuan can always smell the fragrant smell of soup, especially at noon and evening. She can't finish a table full of dishes cooked by Han's father. Anyway, she doesn't have to worry about anything every day. There was food and drink, and the little life was quite pleasant.

  "Has Xiao Hanghang put on his hat?" Han Zhixuan looked in the mirror, "popped" her lips a few times, and spread the lipstick evenly.

  "Sister, I'm fine, where are we going to play later?" Han Yuhang came over carrying a cute little yellow duck schoolbag, looking so cute!

  "Okay, sister will take you to a fun place later for a walk." After picking up Han Yuhang and changing his shoes at the entrance, the two went out.

  Looking at the bustling crowd in the children's playground, Han Zhixuan finally knew that weekends were also a good day for most parents to take their children out to play.

  "Sister, are there a lot of people here?"

  "Then little Hanghang must follow your sister and don't run around!"

  "Yeah, don't worry, sister, I will be good."

  "Sister, sister..." Han Yuhang suddenly said anxiously Called a few times.

  "What's wrong? What's wrong?" Han Zhixuan thought something had happened to Han Yuhang.

  "Sister, look, brother is here too!" Han Yuhang pointed to someone not far away.

  Han Zhixuan looked in the direction of his finger, until that familiar figure burst into her eyes, Han Zhixuan was stunned in her heart!

  Could it be that he installed a tracker on himself?
  Can this also happen? !

   Late at night Xuan appears, where is everyone? Are they all still there?

  (End of chapter)