Chapter 1 (Algebra II)

Morning was a mess, I set my alarm for 6:30 AM. But i had woken up at 10 AM. I was practically speedrunning the "getting out of your house" Any % world record at this point. I looked in the mirror and i looked hideous, messy tangled brown hair, an icky face, and a pimple that lied right below my eye. The pimple was very annoying, I think i would've actually rather been burned at the stake then to ever go out in public without wearing make-up. I quickly brushed my hair, put on a brown-gold dress that fit snugly. I put on my favorite hat that my old brother, Trigonometry gave me. 

As I run out of the house I nearly trip since I'm wearing high heels and the fact that I'm in a rush. I get inside my car and drive off to the "House of Academic Discussions" (or just the HAD for short). As i arrive to the HAD, I turn my car off and slowly look at the HAD building. 

I hated that place, it was very boring and all we did was talk about improvements we could make to each of us. Such as improving the material of what we each had to offer, such as I, who had made a million billion different ways to factor a polynomial. But that was besides the point. You may be wondering, well who is in charge of the HAD? Well it's AP Calculus BC. As one of the hardest subjects you can get in highschool, it's no wonder he's the leader of the HAD.  However, almost everyone thinks AP Calculus BC is a shmuck. He thinks he's so much better than the rest of us! he even talked down to me at one point for "not paying attention" when i most certainly was! Honestly he is just very condescending and mean to everyone.

I look at the HAD building and let out a long sigh of dread. I wonder to myself, is it worth it? after all i had worked my ass off to even become a subject in highschool, I always wondered what it would be like to stop becoming a subject. What would happen? Would a new person take my role? Would the entire subject of Algebra II cease to exist? Would the universe end? 

I look at the clock and realize i have been sitting in my car for about 6 minutes looking like I had just had system restart. I quickly run towards the HAD building trying not to trip over. I open the doors very quickly it makes a booming sound in the meeting room. AP Calculus BC scowled at me and gestured with his hands to take a seat. I felt incredibly embarrassed and hoped that I could die right there. But all those feelings of humiliation are thrown out the window when I see him, Physics.