Chapter 2 (Physics)

I was sitting down doing my work while AP Calculus BC was lecturing us on the state of education. The silence was soon interrupted when I see Algebra II walk through the door. She looked very flustered. She then looks at me, I'm usually a chill guy. But i have to be honest, the look she gave me made my heart go a little faster than usual. She goes and takes a seat on the top row right above where I was sitting.

The atmosphere in the air was very dull, I could feel myself developing white hairs as AP Calculus BC started rambling on about stuff I didn't really even pay attention to. I felt very uncomfortable sitting on the chairs they provided for the subjects, they were made of concrete. I kept readjusting my position since these chairs were so unpleasant. I stare at the white bland walls in the HAD building, I think about many things, some so confusing i can't even begin to describe. 

That's when the worst happened, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I look at my phone screen to see who i received the text from. My whole face turns pale as i see who its from. It's English I. 

I open the message and it's filled with such hateful things a person could say

Messages:

English I: Fuck you! you asshole!

Physics: What now

English I: How could you just up and leave like that!?

Physics: I didn't I stayed by your side even after all the toxicity. I only chose to break up with you since I couldn't take it anymore

English I: Baby you know that's how I am!

Physics: don't you ever call me that again. And by the way, being mean isn't cute, it's not a personality trait. And don't say that you have trauma and that's why you're toxic. Plenty of people who have gone through trauma are able to be good people in society. You on the other hand, feel the need to put other people down, you feel like projecting all this negativity onto people. Why?

English I: Fine then! go fuck yourself then! be a miserable lonely piece of shit then!

The back and forth with English I was quite tiring. I honestly just want to forget about English I, just become strangers. But English I keeps persisting. I have seen the toxic things English I would do in our relationship. She gaslighted me relentlessly, flirted with other guys in front of me during our dates, and always blaming me for what she did. She keeps saying she changed, but i know better than to give her a second chance. 

I continue taking notes on my laptop when someone bursts through the doors. It's Physical Education, or better known as, PE.