Chapter 3 (Algebra II)

I was so focused on the appearance of Physics that I didn't even notice PE walk into the building, even then I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked gorgeous that day, his fluffy black hair that shone bright in light. His skin was rather pale and white and looked smoother than Mulberry silk. He was quite muscular and his shirt  accentuated his features. 

As I'm creepily staring at Physics, my attention diverts and I notice the skirmish happening between AP Calculus BC and PE. 

AP Calculus BC: PE you are very late! 30 minutes to be exact! 

PE: Whatever bro! i was out drinking some Starbs with my girlfriend!

AP Calculus BC: In this building all subjects are formal! you do not speak like a college frat guy as long as you're in this building!

PE: Ugh! You're such a killjoy! come on bro! have you ever even been to a party before! have you had the time of your life? or is this the time of your life? cuz i gotta say... it's quite sad. How about we go to lunch together? Maybe that'll spice up your life a little.

I could see AP Calculus BC's face turn red, it looked like he was about get scream at PE. One thing AP Calculus BC hated was being humiliated. And here was PE doing exactly that, I find PE to be quite annoying, but in that moment i kind of respected him. He did what the rest of the subject couldn't, which was talking bad about him in front of his face.(which we all wanted to do)

AP Calculus BC: Take a seat, now

PE came to sit next to me and I was not exactly thrilled, but hey. It can't get any worse. He came and gave me a fist bump and we both listened to AP Calculus BC's lectures. I continue staring at Physics, like the idiot I am, I completely forget that someone is sitting next to me. And worse, it was PE of all subjects.

PE: I see you're staring at that guy over there! what's his name? Chemistry? or was it AP Environmental Science?

I look over at PE all flustered while blushing from embarrassment, for a short amount of time i looked at PE not doing anything. I looked like a complete utter fool at that moment. 

Algebra II: Um... I was uhhh... staring at... Physics

As soon as I say his name my face turns red and I look like a ripe tomato. I wait awkwardly for what PE has to say next.

PE: Damn, he's one of the guys who plays basketball with my buddies. Why you staring at him?

At this point I don't even want to answer, but at this point I feel forced to. I try my best to squeak out a response as I avoid PE's stare.

Algebra II: Well it's because um... I-I have... I have a crush on him.

Physics: Oh snap! you do? How about I introduce you to him when we play basketball at the gym next to the Denny's?

Algebra II: Okay! 

I blurt out an "okay" and my face burns red, I initially meant to say no, but the thought of finally meeting Physics was too much. After all, I've never once introduced myself to Physics. I haven't spoken single letter to him. 

PE gives me the address to the Denny's, in Mitochondria Town. And i soon go back to taking notes. I couldn't even focus on the notes as thoughts rushed into my mind on how this outing will go tonight. Will it go bad? Will it go good? will I make a fool of myself? I quickly shut those thoughts out and continue my work. Yet they keep coming back like a Pokemon.

AP Calculus BC dismisses everyone and I quickly hurry to my car and get inside. the whole lecture was tiring and I couldn't wait more than a second to get out of that hellhole. I drive out of the parking lot. As I drive those thoughts keep coming back. I don't want to screw this up, I can't make a fool out of myself. My soul would never recover as long as the earth spun.