Chapter 4 (Physics)

After the meeting at the HAD building, I drove away back to my house to get ready to head to the gym near the Denny's to play basketball with some of my friends. I don't have many friends, but I have any enough that makes me happy.

Many people don't like the fact that I'm friends with PE. But I honestly do respect him and he is genuinely a good person. He is pretty irresponsible however, why is why he has a bad rep, and the fact he doesn't dress professionally and looks like a college frat guy. We don't talk much though, I'm usually working and he is usually working out. We usually only talk to eachother when we play basketball with my other friends. 

I arrive to my house and get a basketball, some shorts and a short sleeved shirt with some tennis shoes, and I also get a water bottle as well. I hop back in my car and drive towards the basketball gym. 

i arrive at the gym and walk inside with my buddy, Chemistry greeting me. And I also see some other familiar faces as well. I see PE hanging out with his girlfriend which is Health, I've talked to Health before and she is pretty nice. She's also very athletic and outgoing. I see her with her other friends as well. My expression turns sour when I see English I, I'm not sure if her and Health are friends, but it doesn't seem so as Health stays far away from English talking to her other friends.

Chemistry: Isn't that the subject you were dating? Who was it? English II?

Physics: It was actually English I.

Chemistry: oh damn, I heard she's a real piece of work.

Physics: She really is...

Chemistry: I heard she once threw at Chili's at a target over having less fries than last time? Is that true?

Physics: I hate to say it, but she really did throw a tantrum over the amount of fries she had, apparently she had gotten 23 fries instead of 24 fries. I can't believe that that was even a moment in my life. How were we even together?

Chemistry: sounds like a catastrophe... but hey man! we got some basketball to play!

I join my friends in playing basketball and I manage to win a few games. I get pretty sweaty and my shirt sticks to my chest. I drink of few sips of water before hearing the door open and I see someone come in. And I see a familiar face, it's Algebra II.