Upcoming

Her teary brown eyes were staring into my deep soul like,the whole world will end right now.and I will never get to see her again
Even if my heart will beg for her presence.
I will never let that happen with her.i will save her at any cost.

Without her my whole world will end; because she is the only one whom I will allow and keep her in my heart always

Her breathing was very slow and hitching whenever she try to inhale. She slightly kept her hand on my palm and i immediately hold her hand in mine tightly reassuring her that everything will be fine.

Inhaling a long steady breath in. She was trying to speak and said"Arnold please just live your life without me p.please, i k know it is h.hard but please try to." My brain was not in sense my eyes only hold revenge for those whoever did this to her. But my heart it was aching to see her in pain even I was there i cannot take her pain away.

"What are you saying rose??. I asked her my lips started trembling and tears welled up in my eyes but she just closed her eyes and her mouth was trying to say something but get closed when she whisper my name.
Her hold on my hand get loosened and her hand slipped from my palm. Her Little presence were missing and it feels like my whole existence got earased from these world
My heart was not more beating in my ribcage because it was already shattered into millions of pieces. Tears started dropping from my eyes continuously.

I failed I'm a failure. I fail to save you my rose. I'm a loser.
I can't inhale breath my whole life shattered in minutes my eyes were still in shock. I'm not believing my rose is not anymore with me.

Really this is what my destiny was,then I don't want to live this anymore.

I used to look at those eyes will never look at me again,with love and adoration.
She is the only one who looked at me as a human everyone here thinks I'm a beast but
She loved this beast.

There is nothing left if she is not with me
There will be no meaning to my life if the one who I love,for whom i gave my stone like heart easily to beat only for..

I will never allow my heart to beat again
I won't believe that my rose is dead in front of my eyes

There is no meaning for living these life now...