Chapter 8

LOVE

"Nannnn," Mac shouted making the older one confused. "Nan did you wash my clothes?" Mac asked showing his crampled shrink clothes. "No but I asked Wei to do it ," Nan replied. Mac asked , " Why ? " Nan said , "It's not why it's Wei.  "Mac asked being annoyed, " I asked why. W. H. Y. " Nan frowned and replied," What do you mean by why ?  You were sick and couldn't move your body. So I asked Wei to wash it for you . " " And because of your geniusness my clothes are completely ruined now. " " Or maybe you should have bought clothes of better quality. " " Better quality? Nan these clothes are branded. They have one of the best weaved fabrics and you are asking me to buy clothes of better quality. Your whole wardrobe will cost one of this clothes. " " Look Mac I was just trying to help ok.  It's not my fault that you have clothes of some alien brand ." " You wanna help right ? Then please mind your own business from now on . I can wash my own things . It's not like I am your guest or something. I am practically being enslaved" Saying that Mac left upstairs leaving Nan visibly annoyed .

Nan's thought
This Damn Mac. Why can't he just behave properly. Every time I gift him something he declines to accept it.  If I force then he just avoids the gift.  If I take him out on dinner he doesn't have the appetite. If I don't he eats outside. What does he want? Every time I want to cheer him up or help him he denies or says he is just a captive. He is no special.  Can't he see I am treating him differently. Even Wei knows it.  Forget Wei even Day knows it.  I just can't tolerate him anymore. I should let him go now. Nan sighed.  But I can't.

Nan was at his office sorting out his accounts. Day and Itt were present there . Day was talking with Nan about accounts while Itt went for a stroll. He then went to Nan's house for some cold water . He there found Mac eating silently putting all focus on food . Itt was overwhelmed seeing Mac. He hurriedly went and hugged him behind.

"Oii Mac. Where were you ? I missed you so much. " Itt said hugging and squishing him . Mac pushed Itt as he fell onto floor. "Don't touch me you-" Mac stopped between taking a deep breath and walking towards upstairs. "Mac wait.  I am sorry Mac. " Itt hurriedly ran towards him holding his hands. Mac jerked his hands and politely said ," Look sir you and me have a deal that we won't interfere with each others lives and sustain in peace.  I am keeping mine and you should keep yours too . " Itt was shocked and tears fell from his eyes. He again held Mac's hand apologising again and again.

" Itt stop apologising. As if your sorry is going to change anything in my life.  " Mac said as tears escaped from his eyes too.  His guard was broke down remembering the past. Soon Day and Nan entered into the house. Day rushed towards Itt holding him and shouting at Mac, " What did you do to him ? " Mac started laughing as tears escaped. "What I did? Huh . You are asking me what I did. When the one should question this is me ." Mac wiped his tears and said in sarcasm ,"You see your boyfriend came to me apologising for the past.  The past . Hahahaha. The unforgettable past.  He expects me to forgive him . Hahahaha. You literally made him delusional. " He was breathing fastly and unevenly between his words . " You guys raped me filmed it . And then threatened me with the clip and you ask what did I do.  Your friend even after making the deal raped me then kidnapped me again made me his sex toy and now you ask me what did I do.  You you broke me my self respect and made my life hell and now your boyfriend asks me to forgive him . What a delusional people you are! " Mac said as tears fell down expressing his misery. 

Nan shouted ," Mac shut up your mouth.  " " Why should I? " Mac shouted back.  " I am not going tolerate this anymore. Itt we had a deal and I maintained it.  Now let me go to my home. " " Why what's wrong with my house? I drive you to work take you out and give you food and necessities. I even let you race in my track.  " " You're saying to me that I should stay so you should fuck me every night and then do some human things just to manipulate me again and again . " " Mac it's not like that ." "Oh it is like that.  " Mac stormed out of the house while Itt was having panic attacks.