Chapter 11

A mysterious person in all black , masked up and black glasses was sitting on a cafe just behind Mac and Alex who seemed to be laughing about something. The man clicked some their over friendly pictures and left the café .

Wei opened the door of the office entering while saying " Hia someone sent you a parcel.  " Nan who was engrossed in work raised his head up and asked , " A parcel ? From whom ? " " Somebody left it at the door and rang the bell.  " Curious Nan took the paper parchment and tore it down revealing some satin finish photographs.  The photographs contained images of Mac and Eua drinking coffee and laughing, sometimes touching each other. " You can leave now.  " Nan told Wei who also noticed the photos.  After Wei left Nan took a silver key and opened the white drawer of his table revealing various photos of Mac and Eua together at different destinations. He dumped the recent photos onto them.

A man in masked entered a bar wearing all black with a suspicious aura.  He passed through many chambers and room and then took out his shiny VIP card and slided it to open the door of a VIP room.  Inside the room there was a man sitting, drinking wine in the darkness of the room . " You delivered the photos ." The man asked.  " Yes I did ." " You edited them ? " " Yeah of course. " " Did they suspect anything? " "No. " " You can go now. " The man left the room leaving the other man alone as he dialed a number.

                  " Eua the work is done."

"This is bad ," Day spoke as he saw the photos Nan passed him.  " Is Mac cheating on you ? " Day asked.  Nan nodded in negative and sighed, " He is clingy with everyone. Even with Itt you saw how clingy he was.  " " Yeah he likes to overstep the boundaries. No wonder why I told you to teach him a lesson.  " Nan became silent as Day brought up the past matters.  Deep inside Naan knew that he regretted whatever they did with Mac . Especially him.  " I think it's us who crossed the line Day , " Nan spoke breaking the silence " What do you mean Nan ? Don't tell me you are feeling guilty. " " As we should Day . We over reacted. " " No he was the one at fault. He deserved it.  He pursued Itt into leaving me. " " He suggested Itt to take a break and think about the whole thing. Accept it Day . You only wanted to eliminate him out of the way so that Itt doesn't have the time to take a wise decision. You know it yourself that your relationship with Itt is not wise.  " Day fell silent upon Nan's words.  " So is yours Nan. " " What ? " " Your relationship with Mac is not wise at all too. " Nan smiled and said ," Yes it is.  But that doesn't mean I am going to leave him . Even if it means violence I will make Mac stay.  "

Mac entered the house in his office suit and was approached by Wei.  Upon his asking about Nan's whereabouts, the subordinate replied that he was chatting with Day at office. Mac hurried his footsteps into the office. 

Day and Nan were discussing about how to deal with Eua.  "Kill him.  " Day suggested. " Can't. " Nan replied. "Why ? " Day asked. " Many reasons. First he is the son of a rich and powerful businessman . I know my uncle. He will cause a havoc. Second if Mac knows about me involving in this matter , he's gonna hate me for life.  " " Who's gonna hate you? " The door burst open revealing a sweaty Mac in his formal making Nan go panic.  "Um ah we were talking about business. Right Day?" " Yeah businesses. Actually some mafia wanted to use his racetrack as drug dealing place but we refuse. So now we are tensed about it.  " Day explained while stuttering. Mac said with a worried expression," If they trouble you then we can take help of police." " NO " Day and Nan shouted.  " That won't be needed babe.  Come give me a kiss first.  "

Mac and Eua was hanging out in his office. Suddenly Eua threw a question at Mac , " Mac do you ever want to recall your memories? " "Yeah I want to.  " " Great why don't you consult your doctor? " " Well my medical records are with Nan. And also I am already taking the medication suggested by the doctor. " " But that's a public hospital doctor right.  He's not gonna put much effort. How about we see to our family doctor? He works in a private hospital and also his records are good too. " " Let me discuss with Nan first. "