Chapter 5

Nan woke from sleep finding himself in his office. It was still dark outside. Nan stretched his arms looking at the files piled up in front of his desk.  Guess he stayed up all night working here.  Suddenly Mac's face came to his mind making him grin.

He was standing in front of his room smirking holding a vibrator in his hand.  He entered the room finding Mac laying at a corner hugging himself due to cold. Nan was confused at the sight. He didn't returned last night so why was Mac still sleeping on the floor. He looked at the table near bed as he find his food untouched .

He went near him and bend down to caress his cheeks which were red due to previous slaps . Mac was wearing one of his sweatshirt and shorts and wrapped himself in blanket.

"Fuck he is so beautiful, " Nan mumbled as his hands trailed down from his face underlining the petite figure. Nan thought that how can someone look still beautiful in such pathetic state . His eyes fell on his ass which was covered under the blanket.

He smirked as he softly lifted up the blanket and pulled his shorts down revealing his red ass. He kissed both of his cheeks softly not intending to wake him up. He then took lube from the drawer and smeared some on his hand as it started penetrating his hole.

Feeling something cold and hard at his back he slowly opened his eyes finding Nan penetrating his hole. " Nan please don't. I am tired ." Mac somehow formed words at which Nan replied, " It's not my fault that you didn't eat.  I already sent the food. " Mac was speechless at his comment. He expected Mac eating the food even after he already drugged him once. 
Mac braced himself for the worst as tears came out of his eyes. His body is too weak to move. He cried blaming him for sleeping. But what could he do.  Hi was awake for straight 3 days. Soon he felt something being pushed inside him.  Nan turned on the vibrator as it started moving inside Mac. At first he kept it at low speed. No response from Mac. Then average. Still no response. The fast . Still not a word . Then he put the vibrator at the highest speed but Mac was lying like lifeless soul.  Being frustrated he slapped Mac's butt asking, " Why don't you moan ? Is it less pleasurable? " Mac replied in a fainted voice , " My lower body is numb. I don't feel anything now. "

Nan was surprised at Mac's comment. He then put out the vibrator from Mac's hole . "Take your breakfast and medicines.  We are going at your parents house this evening to collect clothes." Nan said as he closed the door . Mac layed there for sometime then started smiling all sudden. 

In the evening Mac and Nan went to Mac's house. The house was opened by the housekeeper , followed by Mac's dad.  "Aii brat where were you for 4 days . You have to be present for the documents - , Who is this Mac ? " Mac's dad was astonished as he never saw Nan before. "I am his boyfriend. " Nan replied smiling from ear to ear which made Mac's blood boil.

Mac was arranging his backpack upstairs while Nan talked with Mac's dad about how they met , fell in love and how he wanted Mac to stay with him for the last few months before he departs. Nan easily became close with Mac's father . As Mac stomped down his father asked them to join for dinner which Nan agreed surprisingly.

"Mac don't bother Nan very much and obey everything he says ." Mac's father said as Mac was munching on his food. Mac sighed and thought as if he has any chance except obeying Nan. "No worries uncle I can handle him. If it is needed I will disciplined him.  " Nan spoke smiling cheekily. Mac left the table being done with the conversation. Mac's father then spoke , " My son was never someone who needs to be disciplined. He is a very good kid since childhood. He may spend a lot that's because he wants the best for him and others. " Nan smiled but cringed about spending excessively part . "Can I take his cards to discipline him uncle?" " No you can't Nan. Remember as long as I am alive I will fulfil his every demand. So you may not come between the privileges I am giving to him. " " But he is talking like a brat to me because I don't spend as much like you.  " " I don't understand Nan. I know my son enough that he won't pressurise anyone over money.  And if he is doing then simply give that to him.  You have to date him for a reason right.  " Nan was speechless at the end of the argument. He always saw Mac as a brat like Itt.  But Itt's father never supported his behaviour while Mac's father was literally warning him.  He chuckled and nodded in agreement.

They left the house.  As soon as he reached their bedroom he picked up Mac in a bridal style nuzzling into his neck while Mac didn't dared to move. He knew if he protested Nan would beat the shit out of him. 

**************************************🔞
Nan threw Mac on the bed and went inside his wardrobe. He brought out some toys from there.  Being only in his 20s Mac didn't know how they were used.  "Strip ," Nan command which Mac obeyed. Mac was now naked sitting while lowering his head with all the fainted marks and hickeys from the past making him look sexy in Nan's eyes.  "Crawl to me," Nan command as Mac clenched his fist with anger but obeyed him.  He was now sitting in front of Nan on the edge of the bed. 

Nan then cuffed his hands and put a gag on his mouth to muffled his screams.  He then pushed him bending and parting his legs as he entered the vibrator from the morning. He put it on at the fastest speed making Mac moan in pain. He pinned Mac on the centre of the bed as he kissed his neck and nipples licking and sucking them harshly. Mac's chest was paining while the vibrator was hitting his prostate making his toes curl.  Soon he cummed between his stomach.

The sound of slurping and devouring skin was still heard while the vibrations of vibrator made his mind go blank.  Suddenly he stopped as he looked at him grinning. He put out the vibrator harshly , throwing it at a corner making Mac scream in pain.  He the picked up a rope like thing.  Mac's eyes widened as he saw a whip in his hand.  He started shaking his head in no . Nan's knees pressed Mac making him unable to move . He the started whipping Mac removing his mouth blocked enjoying his screams.  "Aghh Nan no . Please don't hit me.  I didn't do anything . " Nan whipped Mac's body on both sides making him wince again and again as blood ozed from the wounds. 

After many hits he looked at Mac whose fav was red due to crying tears still flowing from eyes.  He then went down to kiss his mouth which was gasping for air.  He entered his tongue savaging every corner of it making Mac twists and yell for oxygen. Nan then opened Mac's legs entering without warning as Mac screamed in pain. Nan kissed him as he thrusted hard pounded like crazy animal. He raped him for a few more times changing and trying new positions. As morning came he left Mac without any concern.
**************************************🔞