Chapter 13

" Do you guys know each other? " Mac asked with a suspicious questionable expression on his face.  Nan opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by the doctor, " No we definitely don't know each other . Right Mr. Nan ? " Nan nodded in agreement, " Yes we don't. " Silence crept up the room as Mac was watching the two adults in front of him . " Shall we start the procedure? " Tawan asked.  Mac nodded still suspicious about their reaction.

The therapy session went for about 3 hours.  As it was their first day the doctor made him familiar and comfortable with his surroundings but there was still a person awkwardly sat beside them.

" Okay we are scheduled on Sunday , Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday . Sunday at 11 am and the rest at 3 pm . Do you have any problem? " Tawan asked Arranging the files. 

" No we don't. " Mac spoke but was cut off by Nan. 

" But I can't take you on weekdays. I have to look after the garage. "

" It's okay . I can come at my own.  "

" No . Who goes to their therapy alone ? " Nan protested.

" Sorry to interrupt but many people take therapy alone.  " Tawan interrupted.

"Nan trust me. I'll be fine ."

"Whatever." Nan rolled his eyes .

" Drop me there . " Mac said.  They were driving Mac with a displeased Nan.

" Nah I am not in a mood for coffee.  " Nan said in grumpy voice .

" Oh it's not for us . I will meet Dew there.  "

Nan became more pissed. He dropped Mac off and speeded toward his home. 

A young handsome man wearing a black shirt with black pants and leather shoes was sipping his Americano as Mac sat before him.

  " What do you wanna talk about? " Dew spoke.

"Nan ," Mac replied. Dew let out a giggle before saying ,

" I should be the one to ask you.  Millions of girls and boys are after you why did you choose the mechanic? "

" Job doesn't matter Dew. "

" But status do. "

" Why are you all so obsessed with status ? "

" Because that's what really matters. Sorry Mac but think about it yourself. Isn't this Nan guy suspicious ? " Mac went silent.

Dew sighed and said , " How was your visit ?"

"Good but it seems like Nan and Doc knows each other. "

" Then you should see another doc. "

" No Dew. I chose this doc because I know he knows Nan. "

"Have you gone crazy? Why would you do that ? "

"Because -

Flashback
Mac was searching for his medical reports in a shelf when his eyes fell on a drawer.  Mac opened it to find dust covered files. He was about to close the drawer when his eyes fell on the words written on the file. 

         Doctor name : Tay Tawan
Specialist in Psychology and mental health
          Patient name : Nan Kittwasad ( I forgot his real name please)

Flashback ends

"So you're doubting that Nan has visited the same doctor as you're seeing. Or more like you asked for. " Mac nodded.

"What's the point of doing this Mac ? "

" I want to know why he visited a psychiatrist when he firmly doesn't believe in one. "