'What If' Goku Never Had the Heart Virus Pt.1

This Story, takes place after Goku achieved the Legend that Vegeta has been warning Frieza about. Super Saiyan and Goku used that power to final put an end to Frieza's reign.... Or so everyone thought.

Three years later after the Namekians had their planet restored and they all were teleported to their new home along with the Namekian Dragonballs, Peace was found on Earth until...

"Gohan, You sense it too right?" Krillin said on the phone with Gohan.
"Yeah. Frieza! He's back!" The young Half Saiyan said.
"Meet us at the sight of the energy and bring your Armor." Krillin said before he hanged up the phone.

30 minutes later

Everyone has arrived only but a few miles away from Frieza's exact location. Krillin, Gohan, Bulma, Tien, Yamcha, Chatzou, Piccolo and Vegeta; all together and thinking of a plan to surprise Frieza and get the jump on him. They all did their best to hide their energy so the scouters won't pick up their locations. As they arrived they spot Frieza and he has some upgrades to his body.

"Is that Frieza!?" Yamcha said as he looked at him.
"It has to be...but who is the one next to him? He seems to have a stronger power." Tien asked.
"That's his dad. If he's here too then he must be curious of the Super Saiyan." Vegeta said.
"But...my dad isn't here." Gohan added.

"This seems like a cheap trick. They'll probably wait for him here and while they wait, kill all of us in the process." Piccolo suggested what Frieza is thinking.
"We can't let them get away with this!" Gohan said.
"Calm down Gohan, they can still detect our energy if we get riled up." Krillin said before they were spotted by Frieza.
"All you ants aren't doing a good job hiding. I can see you." Frieza said and they all gasped and were shooked with fear. Vegeta kept his cool and was ready to tangle with Frieza again. But before they could fight, Frieza foot soilders came to the aid ready to fight.

"Looks like we got a fight in our hands." Piccolo said removing his cap and cape. This would be Yamcha and Tien's first fight with Frieza Soilders and Frieza as well. And so they all charged in and fought each and every one of them. Except for Bulma who was hiding and hoping Goku would come home. Hours has passed and it was down to Frieza and Cold fighting Vegeta, Krillin, Gohan and Piccolo. With all hope seemed lost and the two Frost Demons firing their Ki Blast at the group, Goku was there to save the day.

"G-Goku!?" Krillin said.
"D-Daddy!?" Gohan said
"Kakarot? How did you do that?" Vegeta asked.
"Sorry I'm late, but thanks to this technique I learned from Yardrat, I can teleport anywhere I want." Goku said before walking towards Frieza and Cold.
"I can't believe you're alive Frieza...and yet with that chance of survival you waste it trying to hunt down my friends." Goku said before he slowly powered up and shouted in anger, making his black hair go Blonde and he was glowing. This was a Super Saiyan.
"Whoa! What happened to Goku?" Yamcha said.
"Can't you tell? He's a Super Saiyan!" Gohan said.
"Super Saiyan?" Krillin asked.
"Yeah. After you died on Namek, My dad awakened this power and fought Frieza." Gohan explained.

"You....YOU WILL NOT GET THE JUMP ON ME THIS TIME YOU FILTHY SAIYAN!" Frieza said as he shouted and charged at Goku and Goku did the same but this time vanishing and kicking Freiza in the face making him fly towards his dad.

One battle later

Goku had just killed Freiza. And soon Cold after trying to recruit him in his force. Goku wasn't about that life style and ended his life and destroyed Frieza's ship and the rest of his army and everyone was going to Goku as they missed him especially Gohan.

"Holy Cow Goku! How did you get here that quick?" Yamcha asked.
"Yeah and how did you survive on Namek?" Gohan asked.
"Well as I was thinking that I was gonna die. I saw five ships and I took one of them to escape right before Namek exploded." Goku explained.
"That would be the Ginyu Force's Ships." Vegeta said as he assumed that was their ships.
"I didn't know where it was sending me but I soon landed on Yardrat where the people there took care of me and healed me. There I trained to control my Super Saiyan and learn their amazing technique. Called Instant Transmission." Goku said before he vanished then reappeared wearing Roshi's Glasses and chuckling.

1 year later

A year has passed since Goku's return from Yardrat, Gohan has been focusing on his studies and Goku has officially got his Driver's license along with Piccolo. So as a reward for getting his License, Chi-Chi allowed Goku to take Gohan to train with. There the father and son Duo would spar a bit and when they're finished, they would go fishing. Gohan and Goku sitting side by side by the edge of the water while trying to catch big fish.

"Hey Gohan, your birthday is coming up." Goku said and Gohan nodded.
"Y-Yeah. I've been too busy to even remember." Gohan said chuckling.
"It's okay Gohan. Is there anything you want me to get you for your birthday?" Goku asked and Gohan looked up at him while thinking of a good birthday present he could get from his dad. He doesn't know what else to get him so he decided to ask him this since it has been on his mind since Namek.
"Um...Do you think you can teach me how to become a Super Saiyan?" He asked him.

"A Super Saiyan? What brought that idea?" He asked.
"Well... You're a Saiyan, and I'm half Saiyan, which means I could possibly be a Super Saiyan too. Just like you!" Gohan said which made Goku smile and play with his hair. Sadly their little bonding time ended quickly as Goku gasped sensing Piccolo's energy dropping.
"Dad? What's going on?" Gohan said before he senses it as well.
"M-Mr. Piccolo!" He said before flying to where Piccolo's energy leaving Goku to lag behind chasing him.
"WAIT! GOHAN!" Goku shouted as he tried to catch up to Gohan as the two landed in the middle of a city of people screaming and crying. Gohan rushed passed the crowd to know who or what they were running from and he sees Piccolo on his knees grunting and looking at Gohan while two ki balls were growing right in front of him. Goku could see this and teleported in front of Piccolo and deflecting the Ki balls going for him.

"Piccolo? Are you alright?" Goku asked.
"I.... Goku...you need to get out of here." He said before he passed out. Goku couldn't see who Piccolo was fighting since the smoke was covering everything in his view.
"Gohan! Take Piccolo and get him out of here." Goku ordered and Gohan gasped but nodded as he carried the passed out and injured Piccolo and left the city.

"So you're Goku." One voice said. The voice seemed to be a bit masculine while the other was feminine.
"He might prove more fun than the green guy." She said.
"Who are you!? Come out from the smoke!" Goku ordered as the two began to get out from the smoke to reveal themselves.

"Who..are you?" Goku asked them as he got ready to fight them if needed.
'And why can't I feel anything coming out from them. They are the ones who hurt Piccolo.' He thought to himself.

"I guess Introductions are in proper order." The female said as the Male spoke next.
"We are Androids, created by Dr. Gero to take over this World. But we decided to go out our way and have fun wiping out the Human race." The Male said.
"I'm 17...and that's 18." Android 17 said introducing himself and his sister to Goku.
'Androids? I haven't seen Androids since....Eighter.' Goku thought to himself before he was met with Android 17 and 18 charging at him.

TO BE CONTINUED ON PART 2