-01-

❛The intimate Stares, he gave me there❜

Author POV

"I want to draw you, I want to paint you with my love marks, I want to recreate you like a art, and the artist would be me" he whispered into his ear, playing with his bare body.

The bottom turn his face to look at the younger, breathing heavily as he pulled the younger more closer by grabbing his neck.

"Make me, create me like your paintings, I want to be yours, tame me, fill me with your marks because I only belong to you" He breathed, then pulled the younger into another messy kiss.

Confused what is happening then let's get everything from the start.

𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚~ ( 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 )

He put down the last box on the ground, groaned out of exhaustion. At least he finishes half of his shifting right now he feels so relaxed, now he only have to put more things in their right place which he could do later.

Today He shifted to a new area due to work, he come here for his job, the Job he got into the CHSG corporation, which is hard to get but his luck was with him so he got the job.

He lives average life, Don't think he is too poor, he has a stable financial situation he has a good life on his own.

About his family, he only have his mother as his family who actually lives at California with his uncle and aunty, plus his cousin who Is younger than him so basically in Korea he's living on his own and that's why he needs a job to live.

Yeonjun check around him then come out of the house to check if he left something or not, when he come out of the house, he was greeted by his neighbour, Jo Gyun Min.

"Oh Hello!" Gyunmin seems like an college student to yeonjun at first glance and actually it was right because Gyunmin is younger than him, plus he is doing his engineering. Gyunmin lives with his elder brother Gyushin

"Are you heading to college?" Yeonjun asked as Gyunmin flashes a smile on the way of older before nodding his head like a puppy.

"Yes! It's really nice to meet you!" Gyunmin walked away from there as yeonjun was looking at his way but when he move his gaze away he caught something.

Or someone

Who has been staring at him, for so long, how long? He can't figure it out but he is sure he were being watched.