-07-

Author POV

Author POV

The next day yeonjun come out of his house while wearing his employee card around his neck and ready to left for his work as usual as he need something to distract himself until his eyes fell on soobin's house, the curtains of the living room and his bedroom were still closed.

He narrowed his eyes , usually soobin seems to awake at this moment and that's unusual to see this view but he doesn't bother about it and started to walk away or he will be late for his work

But on the way , he saw beomgyu coming from the other side while trying to call someone on the phone. They spotted each other as beomgyu smiled at his way, putting down his phone as he walks towards yeonjun.

Yeonjun has been working for weeks now so he have been getting in touch with the employers, as with beomgyu and Hueningkai and others as well.

"Oh good morning yeonjun hyung" Yeonjun also greeted him as after all beomgyu was his senior director but beomgyu made him to not treat him like such a senior cause it made him feel old and yeonjun were the older here.

"What, what are you doing here?" Yeonjun questioned

Beomgyu take a sigh before looking up at yeonjun, "well I come here to meet my idiotic brother"

"Wait? Who is your brother?" Yeonjun asked as he watch beomgyu trying to call someone again but seems like the person is not receiving still.

"My brother's name is Choi soobin, he hasn't receiving my calls duh? I swear he is testing my patience!" Beomgyu yelled out of frustration making yeonjun startled by his loud voice.

"Beomgyu hyung!" They turn around to see taehyun coming running towards them while calling beomgyu. He come and stopped in front of them while panting for breath as he looks up at them. "i told ya to wait for me!" Taehyun says, more like to scold.

"It's not my fault if you get your ass busy at the store" Beomgyu replied, sightly rolling his eyes.

"You- uh hey yeonjun hyung!" Taehyun greeted the older as yeonjun give him a simple smile.

"Whatever, I'm going to soobin's house I swear I am going to beat his ass why he's not receiving my calls!!" Beomgyu starts to walk away while cursing about the older.

"Oh I get to go hyung-" taehyun bowed down to the older before starting to follow beomgyu but yeonjun felt something to make him follow the others so he called out taehyun, "can I come with you two?".

Taehyun blinks his eyes for few seconds before nodding his head and turn to walk away while chanting beomgyu's name to slow down.