-08-

Author POV

Author POV

Later at evening, even though yeonjun wasn't feeling like to come to hospital but here is he, standing outside of soobin's room, wondering how come he even made himself come here and should he enter or not.

He starts to hesitate to enter but then suddenly he hears a familiar voice to make him startled. "Yeonjun hyung?" Yeonjun turns to see it was taehyun who is standing behind him with clueless expression.

"I didn't know you will come? Are you here to visit soobin hyung?" Taehyun asked the older, yeonjun slowly nod his head, taehyun observes his awkward movements but didn't said anything to the older.

"Okay then come inside, why are you standing outside" Taehyun says with a smile, grabbing the knob he open the door and enters the room, yeonjun was still standing at the doorway.

He peaks into the room to see soobin sitting at the bed while beomgyu was scrolling on his phone while leaning into the couch. The atmosphere was calm and fill with silence until they taehyun enter which grains they are attention.

"Oh hey taehyun" soobin's low voice echo through the room as the younger nod his head.

"How are you doing now?" Taehyun asked while sitting down beside the older, soobin just nodded his head but then his attention caught yeonjun standing outside .

"Oh my looks like I see someone special standing outside? Is he here for me?" Soobin said with a cheeky smile and loud voice that yeonjun was enough to hear from outside.

The older rolled his eyes before walking into the room slowly, beomgyu looks up from his phone screen to see the older entering the room.

"Uh yeonjun hyung? I didn't expect you here?" Beomgyu says from the couch.

Soobin, "I think he couldn't resist to see me" Yeonjun stared at soobin's face who was smirking at him after saying this.

Yeonjun, "Shut up, I just-"

"Nah uh, I get it why you are here" And yeonjun give up because soobin was openly flirting with him in front of two peoples and yeonjun doesn't wanna make himself embarrassed in front of them.

Taehyun read the room and he somehow understood something that Beomgyu didn't catch up with. Taehyun cleared his throat and get up from where he was sitting.

"Beomgyu, let's go home you shouldn't stay outside for long, you also have to take medicines" Taehyun says, grabbing beomgyu by the arm. The other guy was about to refuse but he was dragged by they before he could say anything.

Now it was Yeonjun and soobin left in the room, soobin's smirk seems to shine even through he is looking kind of pale and weak.

"See you later hyung!" Yeonjun can hears taehyun's voice saying from outside. He hesitantly scratch the back of his neck and ready to leave but when he turn around he was stopped by the deep voice.

"Why are you leaving already hm?" Yeonjun knows there is nothing to fear about but whenever he hears soobin's deep voice it just makes him feel shiver all over his body. He slowly turns back to see soobin staring right at him with his siren eyes, although they sometimes looks so cute and doe but sometimes those eyes just turn into sharp siren looking eyes.

"Uhm I think I should leave" yeonjun mumbled, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Did I told you to leave? Stay here or I will get bored" soobin said, making a teasing face.

Yeonjun thought for a while and wasn't sure to stay but something made him stay here . He takes few steps closer to his bed and then takes a chair to sit down.

But to his surprise soobin held his hand which makes yeonjun get startled and stared at him with wide eyes. "What are you-" , "keep it like this, your hands are soft" soobin interrupted before yeonjun can say anything. .

"You are seriously annoying" yeonjun mumbled under his breath, rolling his eyes again but soobin doesn't seems to be affected by his words.

"I like it more when you sulk like this, you just look more beautiful than you are already princess" Yeonjun's breath gets stuck at his throat when he hears the nickname at the end of sentence, making him started to cough and soobin was actually enjoying this.

"See, you looks even more cute now" yeonjun sightly slapped soobin at the arm with his other free hand

Soobin dramatically groans and Start to laugh as he slowly straighten up his position but not taking his eyes from yeonjun.

"By the way, how is everything going with you and your 'boyfriend' ?"  Yeonjun turns to him when soobin asked this and somehow soobin sounds serious and kind of jealous? He doesn't know if it's just him thinking like this.

"He broke up with me-" "that's fantastic!"

Yeonjun turns to look at him with shock flickering in his eyes, stunned by soobin's answer. Soobin was grinning at him and he was beyond happy to know yeonjun's Boyfriend break up with him and now he has high chances.

"What?!"

"I said That's fantastic! Finally I can have you by my own" soobin said, yeonjun was left stunned by his confidence as he shook his head and looks away from soobin.

Yeonjun, "who said I will give you a chance huh?, I am not that easy to get?"

Soobin let out a husky chuckle, before pulling yeonjun by the hand he was holding for a long time, yeonjun was taken aback when he lands on soobin's chest and the younger's arms were now around his waist.

"What are you doing-"

"I will make sure you belong to me" Soobin whispered into his ear, his soft breath drives yeonjun's body crazy as he felt goosebumps on his body. He felt weak in the younger's arms even though his mind is telling him to pull away but his body was reacting in other ways.

"Soobin- we're at hospital" yeonjun tried to pull away but soobin didn't let him go, "So what? Not like someone is going to come now? The doctor and the nurse has checked me twice so ~" soobin chuckled again, and yeonjun sort of give up to pull up from soobin.

"You are crazy"

"Crazy for you princess"

Uhm that's it for today? And sorry for the late updates as usual and uhm I hope y'all enjoyed (maybe)