-05-

"Break up with your boyfriend"

Author POV

The next morning, soobin get awake by the sound of raindrops hitting at the window, ensuring it that it's raining so much outside. The calm atmosphere making soobin feels relaxed and more sleepy but he can't be lazy because he has a day going ahead.

He gets up from his bed, putting down his feet on the cold floor, pushing himself towards the bathroom to get fresh up.

After some moments he come out while wiping his hairs with towel in his hand, shaking his head a bit he looks at the mirror, checking his face whilst wiping his hairs.

He put down the towel on the bed and walk into the balcony, watching the rain falling as the sound makes his body relax. Suddenly his eyes fall into the balcony across his house.

Yeonjun was doing his bed, making it neat and clean , as he turns back he saw soobin looking at him like always. But this time soobin smile while waving his hand towards him.

Yeonjun hesitate but then slowly rise his hand, waving back towards him. Walking towards the balcony as he looked outside to see it's still raining.

"Good morning" Soobin yelled from his balcony as yeonjun slowly smiles, greeted him in back.

Soobin steal a glance at yeonjun, before walking into his room with his smirk playing on his face.

Yeonjun flutter when he again notice the smirk on soobin's face before walking back inside his room.

"This guy is so intimidating" Yeonjun mumbled under his breath before walking back inside his own room.

Time skip

Yeonjun come out of the house as he see the sky is looking clean and the rain has stopped already. He put the trash outside in the big trashcan outside his house and thought to go for grocery shopping.

He started to walk towards convenience store, his hands tugged Inside his pockets while walking toward the store.

He entered the store and take a look around the store before grabbing a basket before browsing around the store, looking for what he need.

He stopped in front of a shelf, getting what he needs suddenly he felt someone's appearance behind his back and someone's breath falling on his face, then suddenly the voice whisper "it's nice to see you here?"

Yeonjun felt shiver in his body, as his body finches, turning to see it was Soobin who was standing so close to him with a sly smirk, tagging along with his mischievous expression.