-06-

Author POV

Author POV

He's confused, like what just happened earlier in the cafe he's really confused and shocked. Yeonjun can't process anything from the earlier event. He always find soobin mysterious but he will be this bold he can't believe it.

Walking back and forth he run his fingers through his hairs, in frustration he sit down on the couch.

"That guy is driving me crazy!" He muttered to himself, more like a yell out of frustration but he shrugged it off and thought to go take a shower, now only a warm bath could help him to relax.

He was about to get up suddenly his phone buzz up with a message, he furrowed his eyebrows before looking at the notification. It was from his boyfriend Jinhwan and after reading the message yeonjun felt his heart sinks.

Jinhwan

I'm really sorry to say that but I think our relationship is not working out as we actually thought, I've been really busy with my life and you seem to be the same so I think it will be better if we get apart now.

He couldn't believe it that Jinhwan just finished their relationship like this. Without realizing tears flow down his cheeks as he put down his phone on the couch .

He somehow gets himself back together and gets up from the couch, now he gets another reason to take a warm shower to get away from the thoughts.

On the other side

Soobin entered his bedroom while rubbing his neck, his eyes browse around the room before stopping at the drawers, he went near it and opened the drawer, taking out a bottle of pills, his medicines.

He opened the lid and swallow some medicine through down his throat, before drinking a glass of water.

"Now it much more better" he mumbled to himself when he felt a relief in his body after taking his medicines. He walks towards the balcony and lean into the railings, looking straight at yeonjun's house, hoping to see a glimpse of the guy but the lights were off which kinda make soobin confused and worried for yeonjun's well-being.

"Did I upset him?" He thought, in his mind while reviewing the event earlier at the cafe. But he was being honest with his feelings nothing else.

But maybe he should have given yeonjun some time or something.

Soobin take a deep breath before walking back into his room, he take some sleeping pills before laying down on the bed, putting his arm over his face, he slowly drifted to his Dreamland.

The next morning

Soobin open the curtains to let the sunlight come inside his room, and he didn't left the chance to peak at yeonjun's room. He didn't get to see any glimpse of him because the curtains were still closed.

"What's wrong with him? Is he okay?" Soobin mumbled to himself before, walking out of his room, he went downstairs and started to make breakfast for himself to eat.

Yeonjun's place

Yeonjun open his eyes and slowly blink for several times before adjusting the light, he slowly gets up and went to open the curtains.

He was feeling really down since yesterday night so he thought to take a day off and rest at home.

After taking a shower he went downstairs to feed his hunger, he went to kitchen and make some breakfast. He wasn't feeling like to eat but he doesn't want to take the risk to ruin his health, mostly if his mom finds out she will be so worried for him.

He was eating breakfast until his gaze fall at soobin's garden. He paused at eating and started to zone out while looking at soobin's garden. The younger was already in the garden, watering his plants.

Soobin narrowed his eyes when he noticed there was something wrong with one of his plants, he sit down and start to check it without noticing that someone was observing him for a long time.

Yeonjun didn't realise he was staring at soobin for long time but he can't about it. The sun light falling on soobin's face, making him look more handsome than usual, the white t-shirt hugging his muscular body so well making him look more attractive.

Not forget about those veins revealing from his arm, his sexy veiny hands.

Yeonjun snapped out of his thoughts when he sees soobin getting up and looked right at his way.

Yeonjun's cheeks flashed with light blush when he gets caught staring for long time before looking down at his plate, continue to eat as if nothing happens.

Soobin looks up to see yeonjun staring at him from his house but when he gets caught he immediately looks down as if he wasn't staring at him.

Soobin can't help but let out a chuckle when he sees this, at least he gets to see a glimpse of yeonjun, since yesterday he was worried but now he can relief a bit.

But still there was few doubts running around his mind that why all of sudden yeonjun seems so numb, he wonder what happens to him.

But for now he thought to let it slide and give yeonjun some space.

That's it for today, not so good part as I am just lost in ideas but don't worry it will get well soon and also don't forget to vote

That's it for today, not so good part as I am just lost in ideas but don't worry it will get well soon and also don't forget to vote. Bye take care