Count Dracula Tribute | The Batman vs Dracula

Cast

Bruce Wayne/The Batman: Jaune Arc

Count Dracula: Himself

Alfred Pennyworth: Klein Sieben

Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin: Hei 'Junior' Xiong

The Joker: Tyrian Callows

Viki Vale: Lisa Lavender

"Now, we're going back to the DC universe," Darth Anarchus stated.

"What's this going to be about?" Harriet asked.

"A tribute to one of my favorite crossover battles," the Host replied. "The Batman of Vale vs Count Dracula."

At the mention of the Batman, most of the Audience grew excited before tensing at the mention of Count Dracula.

"Which variant of Batman?" Willow asked. "This variant is Jaune Arc." Darth Anarchus replied.

"Sweet, we're going to see Fearless Leader kick the vampire's ass!" Nora cheered.

"The tally for missing persons has spiked DRAMATICALLY in Vale this last week," a newscaster reported as Klein Sieben cleaned some silverware. "With Vale PD no closer to uncovering who or what is behind the mysterious disappearances of these Lost Ones, a cloud of fear hangs over a city."

An adult Jaune Arc is shown dressed in his bat costume save for the cowl, brooding in his Batcave.

Both Weiss and Pyrrha blush at the sight of Jaune. He has grown to be mature, they both thought.

"Damn, Vomit Boy, you really grew up to be a Lady Killer." Yang jokes.

"Well, she isn't wrong," The Host shrugged. "Most variants of Batman have a playboy persona with the help of them being richer than the Schnee's." (1)

Raven, Ironwood and Glynda sighed, thinking that that part of the Batman fits Qrow perfectly. Qrow had an urge to bonk his sister on the head, which was strange because that was childish and that he hasn't done that in years. Robyn and Winter smirked slightly, storing that tidbit of info for later.

"Ooh, a playboy, huh?" Saphron and Terra teased Jaune. The blonde stuttered. "That's not me!"

Ren rose an eyebrow. "Didn't you flirt with both Pyrrha and Weiss before Initiation?" he asked.

"Wow, Jaune. Both Schnee and the Invincible Girl?" Cardin drawled. "I guess my respect for you has risen."

"I-It didn't even end well!" Jaune protested. "Really? How so?" Cardin asked.

"I got pinned to the wall by a spear!"

"I said I was sorry!"

Willow meanwhile scolded Whitley for being a playboy and the young Schnee protested that it wasn't really him.

"What's Blonde Knight brooding about?" Mercury asked. "He thinks the Joker's dead." Darth Anarchus replied. "One thing you see among most Batman variants is that they have two rules. No matter what the criminal has done or how dire the situation is, the Batman will not kill or use a gun."

Many looked at the Host with eyes of surprise and disbelief.

"You must be joking!" Jacques said. "Surely some exceptions must be made."

"Well, he only reserves the no-killing rule for humans and Faunus and Bat Qrow is one of the only variants that knows how to use a gun," the Host shrugs. "The older the Batman's get, the more blurry the line becomes and one variant that often ignores the rule but yeah, it's true for almost all Batman variants. Trust me, it's for the best. With their childhood trauma, them killing someone won't be good." He leans forward with a grim expression. "And believe me, the most terrifying thing I have ever seen in the Multiverse is when the Batman starts smiling and laughing at his enemies." (2)