Kingsmen: The Secret Service| Church Fight Scene

Cast

Harry Hart: Ozpin

Valentine: Cinder Fall

Gazelle: Melanie Malachite

Merlin: Bartholomew Oobleck

Prepare for bloody and violent fighting!

The scene opens up with an inside view of a Church at the island of Patch. The preacher stands before the crowd. "And I say to you! Bear witness!" he preached while the followers roared in outburst. "Watch the News! AIDS! Floods! The Blood of the Innocent spilled! And yet, there are those who doubt this is the wrath of the Brothers!"

The crowd roared in outbursts again, agreeing with these preachings. The preacher goes on. "Our filthy government condones sodomy, divorce, abortion!" he listed.

Ozpin sits among the crowd, dismissing all of this.

Many in the Audience grimaced at the preachings while others were confused.

Darth Anarchus paid no attention whatsoever. "Preachings" like the one on the screen was just too bothersome for the Sith Lord to give any attention to.

"Um, what is the Preacher talking about?" asked Ruby.

"He's less preaching and more blaming something that is completely irrelevant." The Host replied. "Unlike your reality and others like it that have Grimm and Salem, realities like this one are filled with. . . a lot of more complicated societies and peoples that want to accept what they think is the truth and reject whatever contradicts it. And this is a big part of most of these Remnants, but most of the time with less words and actions that can have questionable morals, or lacking."

"Why is that?" Vernal asked curiously.

"History, Vernal." Darth Anarchus replied. He gestures to the screen. "People like these publicly disciminate against anyone who is different and that is their dangerous quality. Just think of the Faunus discrimination but on a worse scale."

This was clearly unsettled by most, save for Tyrian, Salem and Jacques, in the theater. With these realities of Remnant with just humans and Faunus, the discrimination that existed must be worst than the Remnants with Grimm and Salem even for the Faunus in the room.

"And yes, some still doubt this is the work of the Antichrist! You do not have a Jew, a N***, a w***, or an atheistic, a science-loving evolution spouter. . ."

"Charming sermon," Oobleck's voice remarked on Ozpin's Comms. "Do you see Fall anywhere?"

"That's one way to put it," Glynda said dryly.

Ozpin looks around and searches for Cinder as the preaching continues.

Though, unknown to him, Cinder and Melanie Malachite are in a house not too far from the church.

"Are you sure we're out of range?" Melanie asked.

"Out of range? Range of what?" May asked.

"Wait for it," the Host replied. "Oh, by the way, you students may need these." Barf bags and buckets appear next to them. He then used Force Persuasion to make Adrian fall into a deep slumber. The toddler was still too young to see this.

"Oh boy," Cardin said. The last time they had these was the Mortal Kombat trailer.

"We're over 1,000 feet away," Cinder replied as she typed on a case in front of her. "What's wrong?"