Tyrian vs Adam: Fight in the Dream World

The Springwood Slasher and the Crystal Lake Killer fight!

Round 1: Fight in the Dream World

The Audience see Adam Taurus standing in a red lit factory. "Adam, Adam, Adam. My special, special boy. I'm disappointed, Adam. You disobeyed me." Looking up, the masked Bull Faunus saw his mother standing on a walkway. "You were supposed to come back home. Just kill a few of them. I blame myself. I should have known you wouldn't be able to stop killing. You're like a big stupid dog that won't stop eating, even though your masters said you've had enough!" Her voice changed to Tyrian's before Adam sees Tyrian's silhouette at another part of the factory.

"Time to put this bad dog to sleep." Tyrian said as Adam held up his machete. "For good!" Then Tyrian jumps toward him, clawed hand outstretched. Adam swung his machete and sliced Tyrian's entire right arm off clean.

Pain shot through Yang's right arm and she grabbed at her shoulder. Ow, what the hell was that? she thought in confusion. Oscar noticed that and fidgeted in his seat. Truth to be told, Oscar had struggled to get use seeing Yang without a prosthetic arm.

"AAAHHH! Not my arm! Not my arm!" Tyrian cried out, holding his stump before Adam cut off his other arm. Tyrian looked at his stumps in fear after falling down before he just stood back up with a smirk and grew them back with a mad laugh. He shakes his fist at Adam.

Adam swung his machete down but the Scorpion Faunus caught it in his hands before pulling it out of his grip and throwing it aside. Tyrian punched Adam in the face before scratching his mask. He then whipped him with his black tail and knocked the Bull Faunus ten feet away. Adam's back collided with a wall and he fell to the ground.

"Welcome to my nightmare," Tyrian said. He then thrusted his head and Adam was slammed against the wall behind him again and again.

"Okay, that was a badass line, I should save that for later," Jaune said as he pulled out a binder and written it down. Ren and Pyrrha's eyes twitched while Nora frowned at seeing the binder.

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

After Adam slumped down, Tyrian used his telekinetic power to throw Adam's machete at him. Adam caught the blade just as it stabbed his chest. Curling his bladed fingers, Tyrian threw metal panels that hammered the machete further into the Bull Faunus's chest and impaled through the pipe behind him.

"Ready for your guts, chief." Tyrian said, getting close to Adam. Adam in response pulled his machete out of him and held it to Tyrian's neck.

"Oohh! Scary~!" both Tyrian's said in a mocking tone before the one onscreen disappeared out of Adam's grip. The Springwood Slasher slashed his claws at Adam's face twice before sending Adam flying. Laughing like a maniac and thrusting his hips briefly, Tyrian made Adam fly around and slam against machinery like a pin ball machine for full two minutes.

"Tilt," Tyrian said as Adam dropped to the ground. He then had a large boiler drop right on Adam.

"Comical visual aside, I can see our Tyrian fighting just like this." Salem stated.

"AHAHAHAHA!" the Scorpion Faunus laughed hysterically. He walked up to the boiler and saw that Adam was still breathing.

"Why won't you die?!"

"The ghost asked the revenant." Darth Anarchus remarked drily.

"Hello pot, I'm kettle," Adam remarked in a dry tone. "We're both black, you notice that?" Inwardly, he was hoping his counterpart would defeat the crazy Scorpion Faunus.