Intermission 2

Thirty minutes later. . .

"YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME, OLD MAN!"

"Ha! You're nothing but talk, kiddo."

Robyn chuckled as she leaned against the door of Qrow's room watching the man play a video game with his niece. And win as the TV says, "Soaring ninja wins! Total annihilation!"

Qrow glared at Ruby playfully as she slumped in defeat. "By the way, never call me old." he said. Robyn chuckled to herself in amusement. Ruby then yawned. Qrow patted her head. "You should call it a night, Rubes and hit the hay." he told her softly. "We're going to have a long day of watching more universes."

"I know," Ruby rubbed her eyes. "But I'm stilled worried about Oscar." She sees Qrow giving her a teasing look. "Not like that, Uncle Qrow! I mean, maybe a little, but he saw himself die onscreen! And he had told us that he was kidnapped by the White Fang and they hurt him."

"Okay, that's a fair point." Qrow conceded and he glanced over to Robyn. "But the kid looks tougher than he seems to be. He's a lot like you."

"Oh, I don't know about that," Ruby said bashfully. Then she yawned again. "Good night, Uncle Qrow."

"Good night, Pipesqueak." Qrow replied.

Robyn hid out of view as Ruby walked out the door and towards her own room. Robyn then walked into Qrow's as he took off his cloak and his coat.

"These past viewing have been interesting," Robyn stated.

"That's one way to say it." Qrow remarked. Robyn rose an eyebrow. "How would you describe it?"

Qrow took out his flask and placed it on a counter. "Eye opening." he replied. Robyn's eyes flicked to Qrow's flask and him before walking forward.

"Do you want to talk about?" she asked as she sat on the bed. Qrow shrugged. "The first interaction of my counterpart with his butler just made me think of how long I've been a Huntsman." he replied. "Thinking about it, I am passed the point of dying young as a Huntsman."

"And then the other interaction before the gala." Qrow went on. "Well," he leaned forward and whispered to her ear.

Robyn's eyes widened and she looks up at him with a heavy blush. "Really?"

Qrow chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'd need to speak with Ozpin, but I know it'd be a bad time to ask back in our world. I'm sure things will cool down in, say three months."

They will certainly NOT cool down as Oscar and Future Ozpin know. In fact, the Host knows that everything goes from tense as shit to a massive gas fire igniting and expanding.

"But on the other hand, I'd like to introduce you to my family." Qrow went on. Robyn smiled and took his hand. "I'd love to meet them."

There was a knock at the door. Amber poked her head in. "Qrow? Can I talk to you?" she asked.

Qrow nodded his head. "Sure." he replied. Amber went back out. The veteran Huntsman leaned down to Robyn who looked at him with wide eyes. Qrow briefly debated his next action before undoing her hair. "Hey!" she said indignantly. He shrugged. "Just wanted to see how you would look with your hair down." he chuckled and brushed her hair to the side. They ended up staring at each other for a while before Qrow muttered, "Looks pretty great in my book." Then he pulled back and walked out of the room. Robyn watched him walk out with wide eyes. She smiled and shook her head.

"What's up, Autumn Leaf?" Qrow asked Amber. The young woman shuffled. "I've just been thinking after the ending of the last viewing." she started. Raising an eyebrow, Qrow nodded, urging her to continue.