C.37

Monday, January 15th, 2029

BANG! BANG! BANG "OPEN UP THIS DAMN DOOR" the unknown person shouted it was 9:30 am at Fatima's parent's house.

"Ayo who the fuck is that banging on my parent's house like this-" Fatima's words were cut off by the sound of an unknown person banging on the door harder this time.

BANG! BANG! BANG! " ZAC! ZAC! I KNEW YOUR IN THERE OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR AND GIVE ME MY GRANDDAUGHTER"

Zac indeed left last night after that conversation he had with Fatima. Her parents are still out so it's just her and the kids.

Fatima stands at her feet abruptly and sighs, "I swear to god! Mother fuckers wanna see me act a fucking fool" A few minutes later Fatima opens the door, "WHAT!!" Fatima yells.

"IS ZAC HERE I NEED TO TALK TO HIM" Ms. Lisa yelled.

Sighs, "FIRST OFF LOWER YOUR DAMN VOICE & I KNOW YOUR HIGHLIGHTER ASS DIDNT COME TO MY PARENTS HOUSE ASKING ME WHERE MY FUCKING HUSBAND IS THEN YOU BANGING ON THIER DOOR AT 9:30 IN THE DAMN MORING MY FUCKING KIDS ARE SLEEP" Fatima yells.

"To answer your question he's not here! What you need to be worrying about is what colors you're going to wear this weekend or better yet how much gas you'll be using going up north to see your criminal ass daughter"

Sighs, " What are you talking about? I just want to get my granddaughter" Ms. Lisa said.

"You're not getting Kaylee Imani Taylor oh I'm Sorry Stark"

"Look lady if you don't give me my granddaughter I'm calling the cops" Lisa said and Fatima laughed.

"What exactly would you be telling the cops?" Fatima asked as she twisted her lip up, "Last time I checked me and my husband have full custody of your granddaughter so please miss me with the bs and get off my parent's doorstep, before you meet your maker and by the looks of your face you look like you already there"

"My daughter was right you are a bitch! I don't know what Zac saw in you! My daughter looks and is better than you"

Laughs, "Call me a bitch again you won't be making it off this doorstep!" she clears her throat, "Now you have approximately less than 60 seconds to leave"

"You Bit-" CRACK! "Lisa's words were cut off because Fatima's fist connected with her jaw "YOU CRAZY BIT-" CRACK! Punches her again and grips her up by the shirt, "Now I thought you would've learned from the first punch but clearly you didn't I'm done playing nice I said get the fuck off my parent's doorstep, not continue to talk now LEAVE! before you end up and a body bag, don't come back here again" Fatima said as she threw Lisa hard causing her to stumble to the ground.

Picking herself up she wipes the blood from her mouth and spits out a few teeth, "THIS AINT OVER THIS IS NOT THE LAST YOU WILL SEE OF ME I WILL BE COMING BACK FOR MY GRAND BABY!"

Fatima closed the door and took a deep breath, "Well Madam going to have a field day with this shit! Let me call Zac" she thinks to herself a few minutes later he answers the phone.

"Hello" Zac said in a raspy voice you could tell he was just waking up.

Sighs, "We have a problem Zac"

Zac yawned, "What is it Ti? Are you and the kids okay?" he sat up on the bed. "We are fine Karen's momma just came by the house demanding to take Kaylee"

"WHAT?" Zac panics, "Did she take her? Is Kaylee still there?"

"Zac, why would Kaylee not be here? She wasn't going anywhere with her, Ima wait until you get here to talk to Madam because this shit getting out of hand" Fatima spat.