#6-shoot

11/13
Thursday

11/13Thursday

Geon Carlos

I'm rock.

me and Dior were in gym class practicing shooting. but I noticed that every time she does a jump shot, her chest moves. a lot.

I sound absolutely disgusting but I can't help but look. I hope she doesn't notice. that would be very be embarrassing.

"did you see that?" she as asks

no.

"yeah I did. good job." I smile at her.

other than me being a creeper, she is actually really good at basketball. "how are you so good at this?" I ask her.

"I used to play with my brother all the time" she says while smiling softly as if the memory is running through her head.

"I didn't know you had a brother, I've never seen him at your house?" I say a little confused.

"oh um yeah I have a twin brother." she says.

"you have a twin?! that's so cool! it's just me and my rude ass brother." I say changing the subject noticing she was getting uncomfortable.

"I'm kinda tired, when does this class end?"

"uh-" I'm cut off by the whistle being blown, "now actually"

......

me and Dior just got to her house from school. we are sitting on her bed, I'm on my phone and she is on her Nintendo. I swear every since she got that game last week, it's all she ever pays attention to.

like what about me?

I don't know what is wrong with me but I just want her attention on me at all times. that sounds weird but that's just how I feel.

I think about the first time we kissed/made out literally right here on this bed. we've just been acting like it never happened, and sharing a few small pecks here and there. but I wanna do it again and possibly go further.

I didn't notice I was staring at her until she gets on top of me. this is giving me flashbacks.

"w-what are you doing?" I ask in disbelief because how is she reading my mind.

"hush up, I know you want this. I can see it in your eyes." she smirks while leaning in.

just like last time, she places her lips on mine and I am left in disbelief because how does she taste better than last time.

I finally relax and try to kiss her back. mostly just following her movement.

I embarrassingly let through a to loud moan when she presses herself right on my hard ass dick.

fuckkkk.

but before I realize it, she is pulling away and I'm chasing her lips because I want more, I need more.

but I'm stunned by her next question,
"do you want to go further?" she asks while lightly kissing my neck.

I hum in approval but that's not good enough for her.

"words" she slightly bites my neck.

"yes mami" I grit out.

"perfect" she says while sliding down until her face is aligned with my belt, still looking into my eyes. she starts to unbuckle painfully slowly and I regret wearing a belt at this moment In time.

"please" I whisper desperately.

she smirks and finally pulls my pants down. now I'm left in boxers with my very visible boner pushing against the fabric. I blush in embarrassment at how hard I am.

she giggles a little bit before rubbing over my print which takes my breath away, and then pulling them down. her eyes widen and I think I see them sparkle a little bit.

she grabs my dick and I wince and grab the sheets tightly at the feeling of my dick being in another person's hands, especially hers. she starts moving her hand up and down and puts her mouth on my tip.

I immediately react to the new feeling and throw my head back followed by a loud moan. 

omgomgomg.

she licks around the top and spits on it as lubricant. she starts to bob her head up and down and slightly moans which sends vibrations that I can feel through my whole body.

she reaches her hand down and starts playing with my balls. I let out a whimper and squeeze my eyes shut. she puts all of me in her mouth and gags a little.

"shit shit shit. I'm close" I struggle to say. she moans in response and starts moving her head faster.

a few seconds later I'm cumming in her mouth while she is sucking me and swallowing it.

welp, there goes my kids.

I can feel a tear roll down my face from the pressure of the new sensations then I finally catch my breath.

she reaches up the my face and kisses my lips.
"you did good baby" she says while getting up.

"where are you going?" I ask still out of breath while slightly reaching for her.

"well we've gotta clean you up"

"okay" CARLOS YOUR A BITCH!!

..........

vote if bitches is weird