23-sleepover

2/16
Wednesday

2/16Wednesday

Geon Carlos

im desperate.

it's honestly been torture without her, I'm not sure how I survived without her before.

I think I've learned my lesson though. I also figured out how I will manage school and a relationship.

it's simple, I will do homework with Dior and try my very hardest to not stare at her during class and busy myself by taking notes.

I've spammed pictures of me and Dior on my stories saying to take me back and I also made a take me back post.

she saw them but she didn't say anything which is worrying me. what if she is getting annoyed with me? what if she hit up one of her hoes? just the thought of Dior with anyone else makes me want to throw myself off a bridge and onto the freeway.

woah that is not healthy.

but it's okay because guess who just turned in their last missing assignment?

omfg it's ME.

I have one last thing to do, and that is get us back together and give her the gifts I got her for Valentine's Day.

I got her a pair of tru religion jeans and jorts, some waist beads she's been wanting, a new curl diffuser since she broke hers, some perfume, a pink apple watch, Victoria's secret underwear sets, and some weed. even though she is always stalked up.

after a quick and silent celebration, I text Dior.

________________________

mamacita💞

guess who has no missing
assignments but is
missing their ex?
ME!

Dior

baby

are we back tg now?

I love you

DIOR

PLEASE

oh your probably sleeping
I guess it is kind of late

text me back as soon
ass you see this
delivered 12:37am

________________________

......

it is now the next day and I'm in first period, but there is still no sign of Dior. I would check her location but I don't want the teacher to see me on my phone.