14-home

12/27
Wednesday

12/27Wednesday

Geon Carlos

im geeked asf right now because Dior is finally back from France.

I'm in my room waiting for her to get here. I'm kicking my feet staring at her location moving on life 360.

but my peace is interrupted when my brother Giovanni walks in.

this is sus. he doesn't usually talk to me, he just acts like I don't exist most of the time.

he is about to say something till he sees me kicking my feet and staring at my phone.

"what the fu- um anyways I'm about to go get something to eat, did you uh wanna come wit me?" he asks while avoiding my eyes.

this is freaking weird. he never talks to me or looks at me or anything.

"um why..?" I ask with confusion in my voice.

"cuz yk I been thinking that we should uh like yk...talk more type shit." he says acting all shy

"umm that sounds nice but my wife is like on her way right no- SHES HERE!!!" I looked down at my phone and saw her location pin was at my house.

I hurriedly rush passed Gio's shocked face. he probably didn't know that I was married. well I'm not but like not yet...

I'm halfway down the stairs when I hear a knock on the door. I can also hear Gio's nosy ass following me down the stairs.

I throw the door open and attack. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her till I can't anymore. I'm pretty sure she is suffocating but she'll be fine.

I hear her light laughs, or maybe they were gasps for air...? doesn't matter because I'm literally about to cry. it feels like I haven't seen her in forever.

I pull away but hold her by her waist and finally put my lips on hers. I missed her so much.

I feel her put her hands on both my cheeks and she takes control of the kiss by biting my lower lip and shoving her tongue in my mouth.

that action caused me to let out a very unholy sound. I decided to stop holding back and pull her impossibly closer by her waist with one hand while the other hands travels to her fat ass and before I get a chance to grip it, I hear a throat clear from behind me.

omg Giovanni go away.

we both pull away breathing very hard and only now do I see her hair.