13-lame

12/25
monday

Geon Carlos

Geon Carlos

im so horny.

it's not even funny I'm pretty sure my right arm is stronger than my left. i need Dior to come back and fix me, this is not normal.

but anyways it's Christmas and some of my family came from Mexico to celebrate.

I love my family but they're messy ass hell. like why would I wanna know that Marisol slept with her boyfriends dad.

I really need to talk to wifey.

which is why I snuck upstairs to my room and get my phone out to call her.

she answered on the third ring.

"helloooooo?" she says, her words are kind of slurring.

"um hi Dior, where are you?" I ask her a confused and a little worried.

"oh hi sweetheart I didn't know it was you," she says while giggling. "I'm in my room with the neighbors" she adds on.

"oh that's good. wait, the neighbors? so that boy that likes you?" I ask kind of urgently.

"oh yes Lanny! Lanny say hi!!" she tells him. "wsg" is what I hear from a deep voice.

I don't like him.

"Dior have you been drinking?" I ask her softly hoping that she won't get mad at me.

"only a little bit sweet boy." she fucking whispers into the phone. oh my lordy lord I'm hard again.

damn you and your sexy ass voice.

we talked for a while until she suddenly hangs up. I'm left I'm confusion till I remember that she did say her phone was dying.

I sigh and toss my phone on my bed.

I should go back downstairs but I don't really want to. my family is probably severely drunk right now so it's not like they'll notice.

I never really got a lot of attention from family since my mom passed. Dior is the first person who has gave me the attention I longed for.

I'm greatful for her. I love her. but sometimes it feels like I'm relying on her for happiness too much. before I met her, I was miserable and she made me me again.

in all honesty, I can't help but look to her when I feel down. I've never felt like this before and I don't know how I even functioned without her.

ever since I've met her, I saw myself having a hopeful future. I see myself with her, in our house, with our kids, our pets, our cars, everything.

I look forward to that happening someday.

Dior

for the first time ever, I want to go back home to my father.

"cmon just give me a chance Dior, there are no other niggas like me you'll find" Lanny slurs trying to get all up in my no no square.

"no."

"mane is this cuz of that wigga that your with? cmon bru just leave em, he'll be fine."

I'm about to sock this nigga in his throat.

"BROTHERRR EEWWEEE" I say back.

godam I'm drunk asf.

he goes to say something else but I'm already on my way to my room.

worst Christmas ever.

i enjoyed the presents though.

I got new piercings I can switch out my old ones with. I got a lot of clothes. I got Dior perfume. I got Levi's, Jordans, and Crocs shoes. I also got a chanel stiletto heel.

yes I got a rich ass family.

I just want to see Carlos. our flight leaves tomorrow morning at like 6am. but the flight is long ass shit.

it's like 14 hours. I like traveling and flying on the plane and stuff but I hate when I'm on the plane for too long.

it's like 2am and I'm tired as a mf. I get ready for bed and put my phone on the charger because it is very much dead.

I wait for my phone to come back to life and text Carlos good night and that my phone died.

then I was out.

..........

I'm to lazy to look up the time zone differences to let's pretend they are the same 😜

I think I wrote this chapter in like July..but anyways I just started the last chapter so I'm going to be updating everyday again after I finish it.

vote if you want me to make longer chapters 🫦