Shadow Warriors

Above the planet Seatos a massive hyperspace ring like starship, The Eye of Sion finishes completion of its final hyperdrive right as the Eta-class shuttle arrives out of open space-

Within the Sion's bridge, Baylan Skoll stares out into deep space with a methodical stare until he sees the shuttle fly by, and he notices a Purrgil in the far distance down below at Seatos before he turns to leave...

On Dathomir, Ahsoka stands by the T-6 shuttle and watches Sabine bury Ketsu Onyo's body in a mound before turning around and heading back inside the starship.

Within the archives room Huyang is studying a few holograms when Ahsoka enters and calmly asks, "Have you discovered anything about the assailants who attacked the New Republic cruiser and freed Elsbeth?"

The Archivist droid nods while analyzing the images of lightsaber models, "I recognize the particular model which belongs to Jedi Knight Baylan Skoll- it was thought he had perished in the purge among the tens of thousands."

Ahsoka frowns, "There have been a few...what about the other? She looks too young to have been a padawan or youngling-"

Huyang switches the holoimage to the second lightsaber, "This one I do not know- but based on its rudimentary design, I can tell it is based on Skoll's- the almost orange color of both blades is fascinating..."

The Togruta former Jedi ignites one her own white lightsaber, "I obtained these white crystals from an inquisitor I came across soon after the Clone War ended- his crystals had been bled into a red tint- I purified them into their state now- perhaps these shadow warriors working for Elsbeth have done something similar."

Huyang thinks on this for a moment before turning the holograms off, "If Skoll has turned to a darker path then he and his apprentice will prove to be challenging opponents."

Ahsoka looks back out, "They already have proven that..."

Huyang then pulls out a holoprojector, "Lady Tano, General Syndulla has been informed of recent events and requests to speak to you about planning accordingly."

Ahsoka sighs as she takes a seat, "Make contact."

Hera Syndulla appears through a hologram, looking wearier and more stressed as she solemnly asks, "I heard about what happened in Dathomir...is Sabine-?"

"Alive? Yes- but she will need time to process...time which we don't have now that Elsbeth has the map." Ahsoka says dejectedly-

Hera immediately picks up on Ahsoka's defeated tone and adds, "This isn't your fault- I should've been more attentive to Sabine... I wasn't there when she needed me most."

Ahsoka exhales before firmly stating, "There is a chance Sabine was able to decipher the map before it was taken- which will mean she will have to come with us."

Hera looks at her puzzled, "Did you plan on otherwise?"

"Sabine was so distraught over the thought of losing Ezra that she now risks the galaxy entering another war- I have seen such troubles before." Ahsoka answers in a small voice-

The two remain silent for a moment until Hera responds, "I have faith in Sabine...but right now you are the one she needs to talk to the most. I will prepare a squadron to strike when the time is right. Trust in her, and the Force Ahsoka."

The holotransmission ends, leaving Ahsoka alone with Huyang who can only give her a conflicted stare.
...
On Seatos, As Morgan Elsbeth slowly walks to a stone henge flanked by two HK assassin droids while Marrok and Shin Hati follow them a little far back-

The armored former inquisitor turns to the white-haired force wielder, "What has Elsbeth promised you once our mission is complete? Wealth?"

Shin remains silent for a few moments as they continue to walk through the wooded terrain before quietly responding, "My master has a great interest in the planet outside the galaxy- he says there is an ancient power on it."