Chapter 8

Andy POV

I let out a groan as I felt my head pounding. I swear I feel like as if someone got a steel bat and hit me across the head. I lifted my hand to my head hoping that I could rub the pain away. I opened my eyes and looked around the room that I'm in. It looks like an unfamiliar room. It looks like a boy's room also. Then slowly everything came into me.

I swear Danny better not hope that I see him anytime soon. I quickly got up from the bed and bolted towards a door closest to me. I cursed under my breath when the handle jingled bt wouldn't open. The bastard lock me in!! I went to the next door only to see a bunch of clothes. Closet. Then I went to the window and guess what? Got it right. It was also locked too.

Damn what am I going to do now? I looked around the room to see if there is anything around that I can use to smash the window with. But with the way my luck is lately, there was noithing for me to use. 

Then I started to panic when I heard whisteling and footsteps coming. Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! I ran to the closet and quickly but quietly closed the door. I looked around the closet to see if there is a spot that I can hide in so he won't see me. Then I looked up and saw light peeking through a crack. I stacked some boxs and stood on top of the boxes. I pushed on the crack and it lifted up. I peeked inside and saw an attic.

BINGO!!

Luckily I was able to lift myself up into the attic, kicked the boxes I was standing on before, and quietly closed the door. I then looked around and saw a box. I slid the box on top of the door so light won't slip in and hopefully  if he figures it out he won't get in easily.

I almost screamed when I heard a slam. "Fuck! Andy! Where are you?" I heard Demitery ask. I looked around and saw a window. I quietly tiptoed over to the window trying to avoid creaking noises. "Andy! Come on babe! I just want to talk to you" he said. Wants to talk? Well he can talk and kiss my ass that jerk.

I continued to quietly make my way over to the window. When I reached the window I opened it but the only problem is that I won't be able to fit through it. Oh well as long as he doesn't find me I think I'll be ok here for right now. I slid down against the wall to the floor.

Well on the bright side if I survive through this then I know who my stalker is. One mystrery person down and one more to go. Though all through this mess I'm going through I think I might drop my little secret admire dude. Although that's only if things don't go the way I'm hoping for. I think I'm going to confess to Hunter and if he says no, then I got the other dude. Then if he says yes then I'll drop the mystery dude.

The only reason I'm doing this is because IF I do get away and in one piece. Then I'm going to go along with that stupid saing of yolo. I had so many chances to tell him but I didn't and now that I might get a second chance then I'm going to use it wisely.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a thump. "I know your in there Andy. If I were you I would come out willingly or else you won't like what will happen if I have to use force baby. So get your pretty little ass over here" I heard Demitery say as he continued to thump on the door. "As if" I scoffed. Well no use pretending I'm not here. "Challenge accepted babe" he said hitting the door.

I looked around the room trying to find a hiding space or something heavy to put on top of the other box. I thyen found a trunk and quickly ran over to it. I know it's probably a stupid place to go to but it's the only thing I got. Also I don't know if you can tell but I'm pretty desperate right now.

As soon as I closed the door a minuite later I heard a loud crash. I believe the evil man has got through the door.I tried feeling around, which was pretty hard, to see if I can find a weapon to defend my slef. I guess I was to into trying to find anything that I wasn't listening to my surroundings and the top to the trunk flipped open.