Chapter 4

Andy POV

"Hunter what was it?" I asked after about the fifth time . "It was nothing" he answered. I let out a huff and crosesed my arms and sat next to him on the couch pouting.

While I was getting dressed I had saw something outside my window. When I looked over at my window someone was sanding there. I wasn;t able to see their face because they were wearing a mask. That's why I had screamed out for Hunter and ran into my closte. When he came in and looked out the window, he left my room cursing under his breath with a little white box.

After I finished getting ready I had went down stairs to look for him. I found him outside glaring at the trash can that was burning something inside of it. Thats When I first asked him what he was burning. Instead of answering me he just grabbed my hand and then dragged me inside. Thats when I kept asking him but he kept giving me the same reply.

Damn stubborn boy. I will get it out of him one way or another.

Jake POV

"Do you want something to drink" I asked Delany. "Yeah. Hey can I take a shower?" she asked. "Sure go ahead and take one in Andy's room so you can use some of her clothes. I'm sure she won't mind" I said. She nodded her head and lef the room to Andy's.

I let out a sigh as I walked out the room and left to go get Delany something to drink. The first thing I noticed,when I walked down the stairs, was Hunter sitting on the couch in deep thought and Andy sitting next to him and glaring at him. I decided to ignore them and left to the kitchen.

After I got her something to drink I went back to the room. I was laying on my bed when Delany came in and layed down next to me. We were both just laying there insilence until she began to talk.

"I got beaten last night" she said. I stayed quite and let her finish talking. "I wasn't able to see his face though. I was walking home until he pulled me into an alley. He kept asking me questions about Andy though." she said. I tensed when she said that part. "Jake?" she said. "Sorry continue" I told her. "Well when I didn't answer him he-he started to beat me until I answered him. B-but I couldn't. I-I was scared he was going to do something to her" she said bursting into sobs.

I grapped her and held her close to me as she sobbed. "It's ok" I said rubbing her back. "No it's not. What if he followed me and now knows where she lives?" she asked. If only she knew. "Trust me nothing is going to happen to her. Hunter hasn't even left her the whole time we been here. I hardly doubt he would get to her" I said. "True. He never leaves that girl does he?" she laughed. "Nope" I laughed back.

After our laughter died down we just continued laying there in silence. I was surprised when she leaned up and kissed me. "What was that for" I asked surprised. "For looking out for me" she said looking up at me. Her usual fiesty blue eyes were actually soft. I mean don't get me wrong they're still beautiful but I like that like spark inher eyes better. It makes her look, well, fiesty and I like it.

"So plan to give me any more? I'm not very good with this girl stuff. I think I need more encouragement" I said. She playfully glared at me as I saw that little fiest in her eyes again. "Oh come on babe you know you can't resist me for long" I said pulling her closer to me. She rolled her eyes as she leaned into me and kissed me again. I was shocked that I forgot to even kiss back.

"You ask for these things yet you don't even do anything" she giggled. I was snapped out of my shock and rolled over us, so I was now on top of her, and kissed her. This time she was the one that got shocked and didn't reply. "Don't encourage me babe" I winked. "Whatever" she said rolling her eyes. She grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me closer to her and kissed me. This time I did return the kiss.